DenT4FacE

Starting over...

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Hello, I'm Cobra_Qc on these forums and in Super Stardust HD and Dead Nation. I'm creating a new account because of my current situation with PSN. Long story short, I am officially forced to abandon the PSN account I've been playing with for past 5 years because of a signin error that Sony cannot fix. I don't want to go into the details but trust me when I say that I tried everything to make it work, I even tried on a different PS4 and a different connection.. same result. Anyway, now that it's been over a month, I am starting over with this account (DenT4FacE).

About me, I'm from Montreal and I'm well into my thirties and I've been playing videogames since the Atari 2600 and the good ole arcade days. I enjoy some of the outstanding story based games we see nowadays but the games I spend most of my time playing are oldschool and fast paced games such as SSHD, Dead Nation, RockBand, Dyad, PacMan Championship and RESOGUN to name a few. I love The Last of Us, the Souls series, Mass Effect, God of War, Uncharted, GTA, RDR, DeadSpace and such but these are what we call "gaming experiences" to me.

I'm a huge music fan and a movie buff.. even though I'm difficult to please in these departments. I love or I hate..

That's pretty much all I have for now. I hope this is okay with you Tommas and HousemarqueTeam.. I just figured the community would recognize me better if I used an account of the same name I've been using on PSN to play Resogun.
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

Drageard

Re: Starting over...

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 am

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... that really freaking sucks :x all that work and trophies... I wouldn't know what to do with that :v
Anyways, welcome again? xD It's good to know you're Cobra this way, it would be kind of annoying to say it in a lot of posts, though maybe put your PSN accounts in your signature? lol I hadn't thought of that... even when it's the norm on gaming forums xD;;

tommasodb

Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 pm

DenT4FacE wrote:Hello, I'm Cobra_Qc

Oh lol, I didn't recognize you right away :D

PS: at this point I can even tell you, my full name is "Tommaso", with the "o" in the end :P

DenT4FacE

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks for your sympathy Drageard, it really sucks but I got over it. Great to see you back on the forum! When are you planning on getting a PS4? If you do plan on it...

Oh and good suggestion, didn't even think about putting it in my signature. I'll keep it for a few weeks.

Tommaso, I hope you all had a nice, well deserved, holiday break :D

Drageard

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 pm

I plan on it... but I'm poor :c ... and also it's like 600$ USD here... so it's not exactly cheap... at least it's not Brazil, but they still like to up the price for games and all with taxes, I mean new games are 78 dollars. that's why I do digital, workaround or only buy cheap. Kinda sucks.

Oh, and over here, is México.

Unrelated but it's kinda weird... suddenly posts that I had already checked on the forum became unread. strange.

DenT4FacE

Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Despite the typo, this is a good pizza :mrgreen:

Didn't know where to post this.. but I had to :-P

tommasodb

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Lol.

The funny thing about English is that "Peperoni" (with 1 "p") in Italian means "paprika". I'm not sure at which point it started to mean "salami" – probably a fault of some italo-american somewhere down the line.

We would call that pizza "con salamino piccante" ("with spicy salami"). It might be because "chili" in italian is called "peperonicino". Confusing, ah?

Well, enough linguistic ;-)

Return to “Meet your sidekicks”