OriginalJared

Greetings HM Forum!

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi everyone,

Well, I will start out by saying that I am huge Housemarque fan. Have been ever since SSD came out on PS3. I was still playing it up until the PS4 launch finally getting the "Shock & Awe" trophy. I recently achieved Platinum status on Resogun (a few weeks back now) and achieved rank #45 on experienced. I have also sunk hundreds of hours into Dead Nation, SSD Delta, and Outland (and a wee bit of Furmins).

I used to be a store manager of a game store and can say I am honestly responsible for selling dozens of copies of Housemarque games (I would have to tell them to go home and download it of course).

Anyway, if anyone ever has questions about Resogun, I should be able to help!

Jared

tommasodb

Re: Greetings HM Forum!

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:40 am

I Jaraed and thanks for the introduction. Also, thank you for being such a devoted ambassador :D
Hopefully you'll find some other like-minded player in here :)

DenT4FacE

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 am

Nice to meet you Jared :)

I got a few Resogun fans to register on the forum yesterday (Lastassault, Bret, Azerach, Cloud808 and maybe others). Hopefully, they'll introduce themselves as well and be active on the boards. Many of them didn't know the forum existed.. which is a shame because I've seen Tommaso tweet it several times. Anyway, I really want to see this community grow because Housemarque fans have a very similar mindset when it comes to gaming. I know this after talking with a bunch of them on this forum and my livestream. But I'm getting off topic here, this is about Jared. Welcome! :mrgreen:
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

tommasodb

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 am

Much appreciated Cob... DenT4FacE ^__^

OriginalJared

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll try to be active. (I do have to split my time between resogun, and begging for dead nation 2) :D

Return to “Meet your sidekicks”