ZMayaZ

Welcome FlookynWinston, Grassylk, mp2k3, hawks_nation, and Shimobe.

Mon May 18, 2015 7:22 am

Please welcome our newest members to the forum:
FlookynWinston,
Grassylk,
mp2k3,
hawks_nation,
and Shimobe.
Please introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself and which games you love to play.

mp2k3

Re: Welcome FlookynWinston, Grassylk, mp2k3, hawks_nation, and Shimobe.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:07 am

Pasted from the open call moderator thread: People use different tags all the time, but I know Shimobe is my buddy for sure....he should be posting soon.

May, 06 2015
Hi all,

I communicated with tommasodb this AM (EDT) and I am delighted to be part of the Moderation group here at Housemarque Forums. In short, I have many (maybe too many-haha) years of gaming experience and online community building/communication experience. I have a sales and marketing background +20 years in several different industries. But enough about me!!!

I am here to serve the community alongside ZMayaZ and to assist tommasodb (thank you Tommaso) in creating a nice environment where like-minded folks can have meaningful discussion around past, present and future titles coming from Housemarque. Let's be honest, who isn't excited about new titles coming from Housemarque????? Intense action, heart-throbbing music, superior replay value and a very cool development team to-boot!!!! It is an honor and I am looking forward to the discussions and the journey ahead.......

Shimobe

Tue May 19, 2015 12:13 am

you dragged me into this so yeah hello there
i am mainly a rpg (skyrim ,dragons age, mass effect, older final fantasies) and shooter fan but i tend to play a bit of anything
right now i only play on the ps4 but have steam as well

mp2k3

Tue May 19, 2015 12:25 am

Oh the joys of my favorite PK'er. We will get the crew and followers to hang and chat here once I round em up. You just happen to jump the gun before anyone else did....lucky you...and thanks. I'll ping you on the clan info and ideas moving forward.

Welcome to the new members and bring you friends along for the ride. In short, ZMayaZ is a fun and nice person (moderator) and tommasodb is a very cool Community Manager for Housemarque. Can't wait for the new titles and discussions around Housemarque IPs.

tommasodb

Tue May 19, 2015 10:09 am

Shimobe wrote:you dragged me into this so yeah hello there
i am mainly a rpg (skyrim ,dragons age, mass effect, older final fantasies) and shooter fan but i tend to play a bit of anything
right now i only play on the ps4 but have steam as well

Hi there, nice you're here! :-)

Shimobe

Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 am

thanks it will be nice to kill mp2k3 on some of your upcoming games

tommasodb

Tue May 19, 2015 10:46 am

Shimobe wrote:thanks it will be nice to kill mp2k3 on some of your upcoming games

Lol ok, we'll make sure to implement friendly fire.

mp2k3

Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 am

tommasodb wrote:
Shimobe wrote:thanks it will be nice to kill mp2k3 on some of your upcoming games

Lol ok, we'll make sure to implement friendly fire.

Ironic. There is nothing "friendly" about his fire...or nukes lol. The rogue and pvp action will be interesting coming from Housemarque. Gheez, with friends like these.....well you know the saying!!!! *shakes fist*

tommasodb

Thu May 21, 2015 11:01 am

Right now we are experimenting with a few things, including friendly fire, but it will be the reactions during the upcoming test session to determine if it will be in the game, available as an option, or absent. We won't include it "just because", it needs to be fun.

Return to “Meet your sidekicks”