Illuvial

Yo!

Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 am

How's it goin' fellow House Marquee fans! The name is Andrew, but you can call me Illuvial. I'm a long time avid gamer who is in to gaming of all types. Be it a competitive tournament fighter or strategy game, speed running or delving into the fantastical world of a good RPG or platformer, I love gaming in all of its forms!

My first House Marquee game was the Super Stardust HD demo that my uncle had on his PS3. My first full House Marquee game was Dead Nation, and the insane amount of polish and sophistication of the game's design has me head over heels in love with the title! I just played the Outland demo, and I am definitely picking this game up ASAP. This developer has shown me that it can tackle almost any genre it wants and come out with an insanely robust and addicting experience.

tommasodb

Re: Yo!

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 am

Hi Illuvial and welcome :)

We're glad to hear you like our games, and I'm sure you'll enjoy Outland as well. As mentioned HERE, Outland received quite a lot of press love since release (was also best downloadable game of the year on a few outlets). So go ahead!

Drageard

Re: Yo!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:00 am

Why Hello there :3 and welcome!

Seems like demos still play a good part on choosing games to buy, that's nice~

PS. Your uncle has good taste on games.

Return to “Meet your sidekicks”