Jaybonaut

Xbox Support?

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:56 am

I just purchased Nex Machina on Steam and started looking into other titles your company has created. I noticed nothing is on Xbox. I own a PS4 but I would love to see your titles on the Xbox platform as well. Is that ever going to be a possibility, and if not, may I ask why?

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Xbox Support?

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:32 am

Most of our games aren't on Xbox as they are published by Sony and less surprisingly they don't want their games on a competitive platform. Outland is also available on PC and Xbox as it's published by Ubisoft.

Nex Machina is our self-published game and is thus available for PC too. We could've also made an Xbox version in theory, but developing products on various platforms is a lot of extra work. In theory we could do an Xbox version in the future, but I have no idea if there's any plans for that. Even though we can do whatever we want with Nex in the future, we also have less resources available when working without a publisher.

Availability of our future games will be decided by our partners, so basically whether or not our games will be available on Xbox depends with whom we'll be working with in the future.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Housemarque General”