DenT4FacE

Re: Discounts!

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:07 pm

SIONTIS wrote:
DenT4FacE wrote:The framerate for Ultra is fine... your PS4 must be defective.

Ultra has frequent frame rate drops - hiccups , digital foundry analysis confirms my launch day post in this forum ( I was asking if other players noticed stutters or is it psn related). Super stardust ultra is PREDOMINANTLY 60fps game... your eyes must be defective.

Did I insult your PS4? Is that why retort by insulting my eyes? I'm sorry.

Alright.

So I watched the Digital Foundry video. I have seen the framerate drop to a nasty 59 frames per second a handful of times. Good thing there was a counter on top because frankly, I couldn't tell. My apologies, you are right. My eyes need a doctor.

Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

SIONTIS

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:29 pm

No hard feelings Dent, I repeat: I noticed the stutters BEFORE the digital foundry's analysis. It's minor but quite noticeable and annoying, at least for my eagle eyes. Solid frame rate is all I want from a game.

DenT4FacE

Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Well, I gotta say.. you make being visually impaired look like a blessing because the Digital Foundry analysis says that it's running steady. As in, no framerate drops. I don't know which game(s) you're able to appreciate if Super Stardust Ultra is annoying and a waste of money for you. The analysis doesn't confirm your launch day post, it literally denies it.
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

mp2k3

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:08 am

Back on topic. How about some discounts over the pond for your friends in the US? I know this was already explained to me. :roll:

Just sayn......

-mp2k3

tommasodb

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Ehehe, just for the public: unfortunately we have no say on what games go on sale, by how much and when. Every PS store acts independently according to the territory. Why some sales happen in the EU and not in the US is a mystery to me, since often there are no real-life occurrences (Black Friday and such are a different beast entirely). Since our games are basically Sony games, they can discount them without real warning.

It's not a situation I particularly love because we can't really prepare for sales except big ones, but that's how things are at the moment.

SIONTIS

Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:57 pm

DenT4FacE wrote:Well, I gotta say.. you make being visually impaired look like a blessing because the Digital Foundry analysis says that it's running steady. As in, no framerate drops. I don't know which game(s) you're able to appreciate if Super Stardust Ultra is annoying and a waste of money for you. The analysis doesn't confirm your launch day post, it literally denies it.

Read the analysis , you only watched the video. Read the paragraph that confirms ultra's mini stutters that sometimes can be distracting... ULTRA WASTE OF MONEY!

tommasodb

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:30 pm

All of RESOGUN and Super Stardust is on sale on the PSN store until September 23. We have no updates about similar promotions for the US.

tommasodb

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Outland is now 80% off on Steam. The offer lasts until Dec 1st.

tommasodb

Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Outland is 90% off on Steam for the GDC week: http://store.steampowered.com/app/305050/

Return to “Housemarque General”