I'm not a game developer, but i am involved in software development; and the type of feedback we like is structured and reasoned. e.g.:
- things actually wrong with the game, with recreation steps (when i go into X menu and select Y weapon with button Z and press upgrade, the game crashes, it only happens with this one weapon type. it happens every time, and my friend checked it's the same on his PS4 too. Firmware xyz. latest game update.)
Dividing between subjective and objective opinion (preferably objective).
- i don't like the menu colours
- why isn't there an option for X feature
- characters Y's power should do more damage
- colour blind colour in menu Z does not conform to ISO 22324 (or whatever) colourblind guidelines
- X feature has unintended side-effect (e.g. invulnerability frames)
- character's Y power does not do listed damage
Improvements (on the understanding these may never get implemented):
- outline of something which may make the game better.
- adjustments and enhancements to existing features.
- wish-lists should be reasonable and relevant to resources and existing structure.
Always re-read your feedback, and ensure it makes sense to another person, stays on topic, and is precise if possible.
Not speaking for Housemarque obviously, just what we like