Nenous

Arnt Jensen

Wed May 18, 2016 4:06 am

Looking at all the great games Housemarque has made, is there any chance Housemarque will make a game like Limbo or soon to be released Inside?
I find games like Limbo very relaxing and enjoyable. Just wondering.

tommasodb

Re: Arnt Jensen

Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 am

Nenous wrote:Looking at all the great games Housemarque has made, is there any chance Housemarque will make a game like Limbo or soon to be released Inside?

Uhmmm, we have discussed about doing a more "artsy" game at some point, they lend themselves well to the kind of technical feats our tech team pulls off, but as of now there's nothing in the works. If we find the right project with a reasonable chance to make the investment back it's a possibility yes.

Nenous

Wed May 18, 2016 1:20 pm

FEEDBACK
What draws folks into games like Limbo is the calm and story book environment, it's as if you could get lost in the forest forever, you add the background music and complex puzzels. It's a recipe for success.
The very thing Housemarque created with Dead Nation.

tommasodb

Wed May 18, 2016 1:53 pm

Dead Nation "calm and story book environment"? Really? :1rolleyes:

Nenous

Wed May 18, 2016 1:55 pm

tommasodb wrote:Dead Nation "calm and story book environment"? Really? :1rolleyes:

You got it... :1lipsrsealed:

Nenous

Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 am

tommasodb wrote:
Nenous wrote:Looking at all the great games Housemarque has made, is there any chance Housemarque will make a game like Limbo or soon to be released Inside?

Uhmmm, we have discussed about doing a more "artsy" game at some point, they lend themselves well to the kind of technical feats our tech team pulls off, but as of now there's nothing in the works. If we find the right project with a reasonable chance to make the investment back it's a possibility yes.

The word Artsy could sorta describe Arnt Jensen and his work. Hope you guys are at E3 and have a chance to cross paths, maybe have caffe'llatte. Either way i sorta feel like that would be a pleasant gathering, two really talented studios.

Return to “Housemarque General”