Inferi dii

when alienation 2 or expansion ?

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 am

i absolutely love this game , its better than diablo 3 in my opinion , the looting is really fun , all the legendaries are the same except for ugrades so a lot easier to compare,you can respec anytime , the coop is awesome , this game is just absolutely really fun and is made to have fun first and not grind for hours on end , rare nowadays to have a game that focuses on fun factor first , when could we anticipate an expansion or another map ( lets say we take the fight on the alien planet , adding an entirely new planet and alien weapons ) i bought the game 2 weeks ago and got the pass as well , i just need more lol, very awesome job on that game but you got something big on this one if you develop it more

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: when alienation 2 or expansion ?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi and thanks for your compliments. We try to make our games gameplay first :-)

Unfortunately the development of Alienation was ended in September 2016 so no new content is coming. Also the forums are a bit inactive nowadays, we've been using Discord a lot instead. You can join by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/housemarque. There's an active community and you can find other Alienation fans there too.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Alienation”