Square

Re: Last patch... for now

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:52 am

Last patch (1.06) was very big, could you reveal what was planned inside it before Sony stopped any work on Alienation? It's hard to believe that it was only for a Voice pack removal.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Square wrote:Last patch (1.06) was very big, could you reveal what was planned inside it before Sony stopped any work on Alienation? It's hard to believe that it was only for a Voice pack removal.

Unfortunately I can't go into details like this :1cool:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Square

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:33 pm

I guess. So maybe you can point how many units was sold out. Not the exact numbers, but only tell if more or less than Dead Nation before the "Welcome back" issue on PS3.
How many players are in Alienation.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:03 am

Square wrote:I guess. So maybe you can point how many units was sold out. Not the exact numbers, but only tell if more or less than Dead Nation before the "Welcome back" issue on PS3.
How many players are in Alienation.

To be honest, I don't even know those numbers :1embarassed:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

atomicorion

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:37 pm

All Alienation needs to give it the send off it deserves is a SURVIVAL MODE.
I reckon there'll be quite a few people buying this game just for this very mode,IF it gets implemented.

ultraviolet

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 am

The game is good, and like every game I like I would want it supported for years with loads of new content, but, in the really real world that's not going to happen.

I hope housemaque have learnt from this and will develop more of their own IP's so they can take the games to whatever conclusion they choose and not someone else.

Having said that, Alienation as a whole package right now is excellent value and with games like this out I see no reason to buy AAA titles at the moment
"The Thinker knows..."

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

ultraviolet wrote:The game is good, and like every game I like I would want it supported for years with loads of new content, but, in the really real world that's not going to happen.

I hope housemaque have learnt from this and will develop more of their own IP's so they can take the games to whatever conclusion they choose and not someone else.

Having said that, Alienation as a whole package right now is excellent value and with games like this out I see no reason to buy AAA titles at the moment

A lot depends on Nex Machina as it's our first own IP :-) But you are correct in general, there's lot to learn from Alienation.

craiglongstaff

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Great news that Alienation is a PS+ free game in May.
Hopefully when Sony see the downloads, server traffic and the inevitable DLC purchases it will get them to throw more support for the game and give you the green light for any more patches / updates or even DLC/expansions you guys would like to give it
It's no fun if it's too easy.
Top Down Twin Sticks (PS4 Community)

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:24 pm

craiglongstaff wrote:Great news that Alienation is a PS+ free game in May.
Hopefully when Sony see the downloads, server traffic and the inevitable DLC purchases it will get them to throw more support for the game and give you the green light for any more patches / updates or even DLC/expansions you guys would like to give it

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

SteveSharpe

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Too bad only for EU. I own the game of course, but I could have gotten several more NA friends into it had it been on PS+ for this region.

Any reason why you guys didn't allow it for NA?

Return to “Alienation”