Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Last patch... for now

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm fairly sure it's up to Sony :-) I guess they just like us more at Sony Europe :1rolleyes:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

SteveSharpe

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 am

Sony has made no sense when it comes to Alienation. They funded the game and then did nothing to make it succeed. It's been quite surprising considering how much they were behind your previous games.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 am

SteveSharpe wrote:Sony has made no sense when it comes to Alienation. They funded the game and then did nothing to make it succeed. It's been quite surprising considering how much they were behind your previous games.

Agreed. Makes me excited to see what happens with Nex Machina though, we'll find out what housemarque can do when they call the shots without interference.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:02 am

SteveSharpe wrote:Sony has made no sense when it comes to Alienation.

Yes this! somebody other then me knows this.

Nanito3

Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Hope the bunch of new players (like me and my friends) open up Sony's eyes and you guys start working again on this awesome game!

Aigwrai

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Yepe, I wanna ask something...
Is there any expectations about how many players or buyers Sony hopes to allow you guys to make a new patch?
Is there any chances really?
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Aigwrai wrote:Yepe, I wanna ask something...
Is there any expectations about how many players or buyers Sony hopes to allow you guys to make a new patch?

I can't comment on that :1lipsrsealed:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

TEABAGNEMESIS

Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 am

I'll answer honestly for Sony. Not a chance in hell. Thanks for the extra revenue though :)

(I'll still keep my fingers crossed for an endless mode though!)

Aigwrai

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:07 pm

TEABAGNEMESIS wrote:

I'll answer honestly for Sony. Not a chance in hell. Thanks for the extra revenue though :)

(I'll still keep my fingers crossed for an endless mode though!)

Actually, I'm still hoping a 'maybe' new patch, but I'm not waiting for an endless mode. We asked for this so many times right after its release and the team seemed not interested on doing it. I don't understand the reasons, but they got focused on new difficulties and the legend arkship mode, but not an endless mode at all. I'm grateful for that patches, for they're listening to us, but I think there's no way to insert an endless on Alienation, maybe because of its configs... I don't know...
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

riali

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:20 pm

I have a problem with the newest patch, to be more precise with the installation of it. Does anyone have a similar problem? It crashes after a few seconds.

Return to “Alienation”