Aigwrai

Re: Highest gearpower scores.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:18 pm

I think numbers help a lot, but I've got better results when I changed some cores in my 2million+ rerolls for devastator and SMG... Although I lost near 0.2 million in gear power, I managed to work way better on arkships with few changes on clip specially. Even with that, I got records with characters at gear powers from 7 millions and 3,5 millions. Don't worry so much with numbers... Of course that it counts for world records, but I think you will be just fine with weapons that suits you best! And shotgun is a great weapon... I remember guys like Bret who kept their shotguns​ even after devastator release, achieving world records on solo arkships! I use to leave my dev sometimes and have fun with my shot too!
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

ultraviolet

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 pm

I've never been a shotgun fan really, it's just to close range for me. Saying that I recently binned a amazing energy gun for that same reason, just couldn't get on with it. With most other weapons i can dash (away normally) and continue to fire but with those two I was always just out of range and loose ammo
"The Thinker knows..."

Clanger2208

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Same here, I think the devastators range, pass through and high rate of fire (lots more boomerangs) make it a far superior weapon to the shotgun.

Aigwrai

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:19 pm

I think that's unfair to compare shotgun to devastator. Devastator is a dlc with significant advance on effectiveness against enemies, a weapon with the idea to work on a legend arkship... Plus, it has an amazing amount of clip. Shotgun is a day-one weapon, made in a moment of equilibrium... I aways worked with shotgun damage instead the other ones' range. My reason for moving to Devastator is not because its range, but the amount of effect at shooting... A Devastator with no condition/effect is not a good weapon for my play style, I rather using a shotgun with no condition/effect... In my first experience with devs, I left it off. When friends started to find the boomerangs and grenades effect on shoot, thing became clearly different for me... And for everyone, of course... LOL

Said that, of course range influence got me too... I left my 2million+ GP energy gun off for days rerolling until I find a 2million+ GP SMG. It wasn't just for the range... You guys probably noticed energy gun does not have piercing on enemies... SMG is the only one primary weapon which has it... The more number of enemies closer, energy gun could have 3 millions of gear power, but killing so many enemies each one will probably let u asking for help on the ground. SMG also have a splash in the end of clip... That helps a lot about damage.

With stronger enemies on legend arkship, the combination "energy gun and shotgun" became unviable. For many reasons. Range probably is the main among them, but piercing, amount of boomerangs on effect and clip size are some of the reasons for people to change thoses weapons after the last patches.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Aigwrai

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 am

Just for your information, 7.6 million gear power is actually possible.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

ultraviolet

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:39 am

your have to update your video then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHnaXlaY7c&t=0s

:-)
"The Thinker knows..."

Aigwrai

Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 pm

ultraviolet wrote:your have to update your video then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHnaXlaY7c&t=0s

:-)

:1laugh:
I wish!
I just made some math... A german made a 2.306.000 gear power for devastator... since mine's is on 2.270.000 and my current gear power on a character is 7.574.00, I just noticed 7.6 million is possible... That would be crazy to see right? :1rolleyes:
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 am

As long as you are able to drive those alien monstrosities away from Earth, I'm happy :-P
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Alienation”