irvines23 wrote:1. What's the difference between the damage number and the gear number.
Gear power bonus gives extra damages on your abilities and melee attack.
Yeah, after making this post I played the game some more and came across a tooltip while loading in that said this. Now I get why the boomerang from my Devastator does so much more damage than the beam haha
2. What's the league screen for at the end of each event? It says something like progress to the next level and compete against other players but I don't know how to do that.
League is actually your overall score every week within your league which when you increase in league rank you get extra multiplier (e.g +1 +2 and so on) and 1 ammo colour.
When it said compete, I thought it meant in a PvP match, now I know it's just a high score thing, cheers
3. What's the ARC for? I joined some random players and eventually they took me to some ARC ship thing which just seemed like room after room of enemies. No items were dropping though. No weapons. No cores. Is it just a high score thing for people who like leaderboards? (The team died at some point and we went back to the main menu).
Ark ship is a good place for loot which on legendary difficulty have a chance of 809% legendary and low chance of lower quality loot.
Legendary difficulty? I don't recall being able to select a difficulty for the Ark Ship. I have since completed it a few times by joining random teams and collecting all that wonderful loot from the 5 chests at the end. But I haven't seen a difficulty select. Do I need to beat it on the standard difficulty as host to unlock Legendary mode?
4. Is it me or is armour lacking? I can adjust lots of stats on the guns... but armour is just...boring... Is there something I need to do to unlock better armour?
If you noticed the game has stop develop which the armor we get is only of common type and so far there won't be any update.
That's a shame. The fun that could have been...
5. Any good spots for farming cores and weapons?
Once you reached world level 2, try to join other player to play in Alaska which iirc is The Harder They Fall map on Legendary (it gives a lot of exp) . It is a very quickrun which takes 3 to 5 minutes where you pretty much destroy all the beacon (max of 3 beacon) for extra reward upon finishes. Weapon I highly suggest Ark Ship
Yeah, I quickly figured this one out. Almost every random group I join ends up on this mission over and over. I was even hosting last night and had people constantly joining. Good loot. Ark Ships might not drop as much loot but they are more fun than running one short mission over and over.
6. Anything I should focus on doing? My main character is Level 30 and I've started a second character.
Focus on your main char as after level 30, your exp will contribute towards Hero level which increase your overall HP. Therefore, you survives better in Ark Ship.
Got to 30/300 last night. I'm going to farm a little tonight on that character, then swap to another and start leveling up.
7. And lastly, if anyone wants to play, let me know
Hope this answer your question. I am very new to this game as well. Been 2 weeks purchase and play frequently after works.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest