Clanger2208

12 slot devastator again

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Is anyone else still struggling to find a 12 s dev with boom on shoot, I have 2 profiles with 7 characters between them, my total xp is now over 680 billion but still no 12 slot, I have over 100 12 slot legendaries between my characters and have recycled more than that for legendary metal, ive had 3 10 slots and 2 9 but no 11 or 12, can you still get them or did they take them out because they are too powerful.

Aigwrai

Re: 12 slot devastator again

Mon May 01, 2017 1:46 am

Clanger, Dev is still on work... Have to say I suffered with the same problem, but about collapseur. Got all my collapseurs in my other account, Allygaxtro... Give it a try in another account on ur PS4, maybe u got it like Ben, who never found one in his main character, but got it easily on hardcore mode...
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Lukeuntld073

Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Clanger2208 wrote:Is anyone else still struggling to find a 12 s dev with boom on shoot, I have 2 profiles with 7 characters between them, my total xp is now over 680 billion but still no 12 slot, I have over 100 12 slot legendaries between my characters and have recycled more than that for legendary metal, ive had 3 10 slots and 2 9 but no 11 or 12, can you still get them or did they take them out because they are too powerful.

I was in the same boat as u. I even maked a post about it like u lol.
I was farming for this weapon for weeks and weeks on my tank with no luck. Then i did a few arcships on my saboteur and got ot the second try. It might help but im not sure.

Clanger2208

Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Thanks for the replies, it's good to know you can still get one, although it's getting really frustrating now, the 2 characters I use the most have been maxed out on everything except the 12 slot dev for quite some time now, i guess I'll just have to keep trying. I did see your earlier post Luke and i do change between my characters now and again but i tend to use my tank on my other profile (rcran100) the most, the longer rush makes arkship fire rooms much easier. Aigwrai i don't think i have come across you in-game at all, I assume if you're posting on the forum you're still playing. Luke I've seen your name quite a lot in the ark ship and I've done 7 or 8 runs with you now, the first one was an experience, I'd never been through the ark ship in under an hour before that, you dragged me through in about 15 minutes, I think that run is still my high score for 4 players. Congrats on the leader board scores by the way, nice!

Aigwrai

Tue May 02, 2017 12:20 am

Yeah, I'm playing. Add me, I wanna suggest you a tip. My account has the same name. At least send me a message so I can talk about it to you. See ya.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

rikimaru

Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:57 pm

i have an 11 core devastator with boomerang on hit and wow that thing is destructive, I use it way more than the 12 core energy gun with lightning in fact I use it primary with the energy as the secondary. I was able to complete the ark ship on legendary by myself using this setup with the vortex grenade. love the devastator

Return to “Alienation”