r.johansson

Great game. but randoms can destroy it :D

Fri May 26, 2017 9:49 am

Hai dudes, I've got this via the PS+ free of the month.

Great game, just dinged 30/17 or so.

I have weapons at about 220k damage which works for soloplay. Im grinding and advancing att WL2.

Yesterday I had cleared everything save for destroying three respawn points, and a level 19 joined my game. He didn't stand a chance at all and my weapons aren't enough to destroy everyone on a player 2-game on veteran. So we started dying and dying and dying. The problem was that the few times I did die first, the other dude didn't run away in order to kite them away and then get teleported back to me. So after a long while I managed to destroy three spawn points, I played defense and the dude kept dying so I ran away so he teleported to me. Then another one joined at level 25, so the game was doomed.

Needless to say I quit and made a new private match and cleared it without dying a single time on veteran.

I know you guys abandoned the game but it would be nice to be able to make restrictions as to what kind of players can join the game.

For a 30 to join a level 20 game is great for boosting but when a level 20 joins a 30 game you will be destroyed unless the lvl 30 has really powerful gear.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Re: Great game. but randoms can destroy it :D

Sat May 27, 2017 12:25 am

When choosing your level, press triangle to make it so only friends can join, or invite only so no-one can join in. No surprises then.

r.johansson

Sat May 27, 2017 9:23 pm

TEABAGNEMESIS wrote:When choosing your level, press triangle to make it so only friends can join, or invite only so no-one can join in. No surprises then.

Thanks. Thats what I did but I do enjoy playing with others but preferably with people within the same dps-league.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Sun May 28, 2017 2:32 am

It would be good to have that kind of flexibility.

Clanger2208

Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 pm

When you are the host you can remove any member of the team at any time, so leave it on public but if you are both dying far too often and it's taking all the fun out of the game then remove them.

r.johansson

Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 am

Yeah, I might have to do that - but I don't enjoy kicking people :D

Clanger2208

Tue May 30, 2017 2:07 pm

I totally agree with you there, I've never done it myself, I like to help out lower level players whenever I can, i played the game solo for a long time so my characters were all 30/300 with nearly all level 6 cores before i started playing with other people, so i could easily run through legendary level missions without dying with 3 other low level players. The option is there if you need it but as you have said i would only use it as a last resort.

Return to “Alienation”