Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legend Ark Ship World Record (Solo/Tank) Video!!

Mon May 08, 2017 10:32 am

Thank you xV_Stee7er_Vx! I've watched your videos when you've posted them here and I have to say your runs have been pretty amazing! It's nice to hear that your dedication to the game is bringing you some views :-) (It also sounds that you're about to get some YouTube money as well if people continue to watch your video with that pace!)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat May 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Yepe wrote:Thank you xV_Stee7er_Vx! I've watched your videos when you've posted them here and I have to say your runs have been pretty amazing! It's nice to hear that your dedication to the game is bringing you some views :-) (It also sounds that you're about to get some YouTube money as well if people continue to watch your video with that pace!)

Thanks for the kind words Yepe, Views are still going strong nearly to 12K now and over 40 shares this video has got over the last week. Germany really loves my video as thats where I am making the money at :1cool: still pretty amazed by it. if it was not for housemarque games i wouldn't be well known. and glad for it cause i came from the 360 to ps4 when it launched and was a nobody :1cool: look forward to continuing to put up good scores in you're nex game :1cool:

Square

Sun May 14, 2017 12:37 pm

I have similar situation with my "Devastator and Collapser vs Horde" video (over 1,5k views in last two weeks, 6,2k in total).

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Square wrote:I have similar situation with my "Devastator and Collapser vs Horde" video (over 1,5k views in last two weeks, 6,2k in total).

Yeah its pretty crazy. I like looking at the analytics of this video, its pretty crazy looking at all the data. cant even imagine what it looks like to those that get thousands of views a day

Return to “Alienation”