xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Legend Ark Ship World Record (Solo/Tank) Video!!

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 am

Yet another World Record in Alienation!! I also have the best/ highest score between all Solo characters classes in SOLO ARK (bio,sab,tank) :1grin: enjoy the video!! P.S still waiting on that Endless mode.... :1cool:

Sagrawa

Re: Legend Ark Ship World Record (Solo/Tank) Video!!

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Just saw it. Very nice, bro!
Your vid isn't showing, btw. I think you need to use that youtube7 code.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Sagrawa wrote:Just saw it. Very nice, bro!
Your vid isn't showing, btw. I think you need to use that youtube7 code.

Thanks man!

Yes I see what i did now. I need to use the embed link. i used the regular share one. i can not go back an change it, would have to post a new topic. but i will wait till one of the Admins fix's it so hopefully soon :1grin:

Dutchmania

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:27 pm

gratz anyway:)

strzalka3

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Watched the video on youtube...amazing. You were mowing them down like it was the 1st level on ark. I cant imagine what your weapon set looks like and your DPS and GP is. Never seen anything like that. I have a 12 slot energy gun with boomerang on fire action for my saboteur (sadly) at 1.1M DPS but I think I do not even get half that since its not dual like the tank. In fact, my xenorifle for the saboteur is more effective and it is something like 400K DPS...weird. Anyways, congrats. Not only the highest score but probably the fastest run as well. Thats twice as fast as I have ever seen and thats running through ark with 4 players at right around 1hr.
gks333

slowgamgam

Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:27 am

Wow. Amazing job!

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:13 am

Thanks for the kind words all really appreciate it!

I have had a ton of doubters that think i "could not be great" in Alienation over the past few months,
cause according to them i was a "cheat" in DeadNation. yes i will admit, i did use some "tricks" too greatly increase my scores in DN. especially in the ROD endless mode. but at the end of the day you had to master the game and actually be very good and highly skilled.
Do not want to sound too cocky but my point is there was a reason why i destroyed Dead Nation, and now i am carrying it on too destroy alienation. and will continue to post great scores if and when they add new modes.. especially a much needed endless mode :1grin:

SteveSharpe

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:19 pm

You sound really humble.

Sagrawa

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:19 pm

SteveSharpe wrote:You sound really humble.

lol

But he has every right to brag a bit. And he never said he is the best player, just stating the obvious that he's one of the few who completely owns in this game. I've played some missions with him, accompanied with a few other top 10 players, and can tell you that he's not walking around like he's the main man then ( though he may be that, even in that company ).
Plus it's good to know for all players who want to better who those top guys are and what they're doing. ( Learned a crucial thing myself when watching his vid if I want get a highscore on the ark:)

SteveSharpe

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Ha ha. I actually loved his video. Shows me gameplay that I didn't know was possible.

I just thought it was funny the "look at me being the best in the world" while simultaneously throwing in a dig at the developers for not having even more modes for him to dominate.

Return to “Alienation”