Niv-Nobeus

Re: Legend Ark Ship World Record (Solo/Tank) Video!!

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:33 am

xV_Stee7ers_Vx wrote:
I only have 5.8 billion gear power bonus.

Only?! Lol

I know you mean million, but you should play in groups for getting that gear up, so much less stressful when you know you can afford to make a mistake every now and then, and you've got people watching your back (and most likely eating dust as well).

Cheers.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Niv-Nobeus wrote:
xV_Stee7ers_Vx wrote:
I only have 5.8 billion gear power bonus.

Only?! Lol

I know you mean million, but you should play in groups for getting that gear up, so much less stressful when you know you can afford to make a mistake every now and then, and you've got people watching your back (and most likely eating dust as well).

Cheers.

Yes I mean million :1grin:

I prefer playing alone, but I will play coop from time to time. greatness in terms of score chasing only comes from playing SOLO not coop, :1cool:

tUKEGib

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:38 am

I just finished my first solo run finishing 14th with the tank solo - not bad for my first run?

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:03 am

tUKEGib wrote:I just finished my first solo run finishing 14th with the tank solo - not bad for my first run?

thats pretty good, nice job.

tUKEGib

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks, though I'm not 14th any more.

Will be running again soon!

Aigwrai

Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:22 am

-> Flying Tank
-> Xeno Bully
-> Dodge Master
-> Man of Mayhem
-> Brute Pusher Trator
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

Lukeuntld073

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Yea i think ur personality reveals why u always play solo. (From what ive seen on this forum) i also made a youtube video of me running an arcship and ure replies were: yawn and this mode is pure trash.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:33 am

Lukeuntld073 wrote:Yea i think ur personality reveals why u always play solo. (From what ive seen on this forum) i also made a youtube video of me running an arcship and ure replies were: yawn and this mode is pure trash.

I am not afraid to call things like I see them. I am very blunt an too the point. yes i did comment on you're* video an i still stand by it. arkship is still trash. i just play it and get top scores to keep my haters quiet.
I do like the game very much, it just needs real scoring modes cause speed running ark an boosting for win invasion mode are not really leaderboard material. still waiting for decent DLC

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 am

Aigwrai wrote:-> Flying Tank
-> Xeno Bully
-> Dodge Master
-> Man of Mayhem
-> Brute Pusher Trator

thanks man, just noticed this hahaha

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Re: Legend Ark Ship World Record (Solo/Tank) Video!! (Revisited)

Sun May 07, 2017 11:40 pm

So ever since AN came out for free In Europe This vid in particular has been gaining a crazy amount of views the last few days. I am nearly too 10K views

I knew I was going to probably get some views when it was announce for free but I Honestly was not expecting to get this many views Post PS+ game. I was only getting about 100 views a month now its like 500+ a day lol.
Its not much compared too people that try to grow and be YouTubers, But for me I am a small channel and dont really care for views and growth. mainly I use it to watch videos of my favorite YouTubers ( obviously ) and too show my real life friends and PSN friends my Vids.

But the Real point I wanted to make is, its pretty cool the amount of exposure that this Video and game is getting. I also posted a Comment in this video too let all the new viewers know about Nex Machina too help them know about it, I will post it here on the forum also for those that are curious... :1cool:

(My Comment From My YouTube )
" Thanks for all the crazy amount of views I been getting the last few days(Almost too 10K!) Its cool too see that this video is getting a lot of shares and likes due too it being free in Europe.

Its humbling also that new players are actually seeing the last run I did before Sony forced the Devs to stop working on ALIENATION. Or else there would of been more content of me defending my top spots.

too all the new players watching this Video There is A New game that Housemarque is putting out sometime in the summer called Nex Machina its very similar too ALIENATION and there past games like Resogun. High scoring and leaderboards.

If you like what you saw in this video I will Be trying my best too put out Top 10 score runs in Nex Machina. Its going to be WAY more Competitive then ALIENATION. "

Return to “Alienation”