Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nex Machina available for pre-order

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 pm

In the world of Nex Machina, humans have become so dependent on technology that they cannot avert their eyes from portable devices anymore. Around them, machines have reached consciusness and surpassed human intelligence tenfolds. No reasons to be servants now – robots are clearly the superior lifeform. And to make their point, they start eradicating all human life...

Nex Machina is available for pre-order now on the PlayStation Store in North America and Europe!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

craiglongstaff

Re: Nex Machina available for pre-order

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:42 pm

And suddenly my day is complete.
Ordered and patiently waiting for May (hopefully)
It's no fun if it's too easy.
Top Down Twin Sticks (PS4 Community)

atomicorion

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

Just pre-ordered and can't fucken wait!

DBizzle

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:50 am

Pre ordered looking forward to May :D

SIONTIS

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm

If the game doesn't crash (CE-34878-0) and runs without frame rate drops on my base PS4 , I'll buy it twice !
Alienation remains broken and unpatched with the above mentioned issues so I won't pre-order this time for obvious reasons.
I can't wait for the user's reviews and bug reports.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:09 pm

SIONTIS wrote: Alienation remains broken and unpatched with the above mentioned issues so I won't pre-order this time for obvious reasons.
I can't wait for the user's reviews and bug reports.

I know how you feel, I myself was VERY very hesitant to get the Pre Order my self after the HUGE Flop that was Alienation. game is forever broken (looking at you OP devastator). anyway housemarque owns the rights to Nex Machina and Sony cant put it out of its misery and give up on it like AN. so I would reconsider and support them they are a legit company. its just a shame what happen with AN.

Aigwrai

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:09 am

It's a different team, it's an other game. I'm not sure about what will come from this new project, but since I loved Dead Nation and Alienation, both has a gamestyle near Nex Machina and it seems this game will be good, I'm positive about the comeout. I understand Alienation has some unfinished business, but I keep a good feeling about this new game. Even if maybe I won't be a frequent player, because I don't know if it will fit my arcade preferences, I still wait for a good game with no cautious.
Wait!
Over here!
Nice!

ultraviolet

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Will the reviews be out before the release date like Alienation?
"The Thinker knows..."

MIRCO_MIRCO_DN

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Dear Team of Devs

please take your time and put your price on store. This time please give us a game fully developed and working at 100%.

In my opinion cannot be accepted again another game like alienation that was adjusted in action after the posts by the annoyed users... not a serious behaviour.
Do not hurry to release the game if you are not sure at 100% about it. You have to test it in your offices, not the end users in their houses.
End users pay for having a game perfectly working: this happened in 80's , 90's, 00's , so why cannot it happen also now? lol

Great respect for your Team of fantastic technicians.
Work hard, show us your temperament and give us a great game. Wish you good work. Thanks for your attention.

Warmest Regards :)

Dutchmania

Mon May 01, 2017 9:41 am

wooott preorderd. now back to alienation

Return to “Nex Machina”