xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Ps4 Platinum Trophy??

Sat May 20, 2017 1:17 am

So Since we finally got an Official released date, my only concerned now is.. Will Nex have a Platinum trophy like Alienation and Resogun?? now I know there is some that do not care for trophy's and 100% completion, but I do. I just now updated my Signature on my profile to reflect this every game I have played on ps4 I got the platinum in. :1cool:

But my point is I am the type of trophy hunter that not only goes for high scores and platinum's. But I only play games that ONLY have a platinum. I do not play games that are just 100% with no Plat. So please let me know if there will be a platinum! Thanks!

Also if it does, I hope it is a very hard Plat. because Alienation and Resogun where piss easy Plats.

Yukimura Sanada

Re: Ps4 Platinum Trophy??

Sat May 20, 2017 6:45 am

And you pretend calling yourself a gamer. Astonishing !

justakuma

Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 am

Resogun has a easy platinum trophy.
Can get it a 4-5h

craiglongstaff

Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 pm

For me, gaming is all about the 'Fun Factor', it's there to entertain me in my free time. I will not bore myself with a crap game just because of the platinum and i see no sense in avoiding a great game because it doesn't have one.
It's no fun if it's too easy.
Top Down Twin Sticks (PS4 Community)

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat May 20, 2017 6:59 pm

craiglongstaff wrote:For me, gaming is all about the 'Fun Factor', it's there to entertain me in my free time. I will not bore myself with a crap game just because of the platinum and i see no sense in avoiding a great game because it doesn't have one.

@ craig I knew this was going to get some heat, and this is not the first time someone gets all salty like Yukimura Sanada . but sense you're replied was more civil I will answer.

Now I to believe gaming should be all about the "fun factor" I have a full time job and hunt trophy's in my free time. What people dont know is that I actually have a secondary account that I test games on and play games that dont have a platinum that I actually enjoyed while playing them (probably should of mention this to begin with). and if i dont like them enough I will sale them or wont put them on my Main trophy Account. I do this to avoid what you said "I will not bore myself with a crap game just because of the platinum" And yes there is no sense avoiding a good game that doesn't have a plat, thus that is why I have a secondary account. all the games on my main account I have enjoyed the hell out of. Or where like 2 to 3 hour easy plats :1grin: .

Now I am Almost Positive it will have a Platinum, Sony and most Devs are starting to realized that when a game does not have a Plat sales wont be great, you will be surprised how many players avoid games because of no plat.

craiglongstaff

Sat May 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Fair comment.
Once you've paid for a game it's there for you to play how you want, when you want and for whatever reason you want, it's not for others to dictate.
It's no fun if it's too easy.
Top Down Twin Sticks (PS4 Community)

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:33 am

I can confirm that Nex Will Have a PLATINUM! hell Yes! this will be mine! I really hope its a hard one!

ultraviolet

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 am

"The Thinker knows..."

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:57 am

Thanks was just going to post the trophy list.

Definitely a fun list! veterans of Stardust Dead/Alienation and especially Resogun players we will have no problem.
It is going to be very VERY challenging for newcomers or players that do not have experience with housemarque games that are trophy hunters.

My only complaint is housemarque puts no effort into there trophy images lol. As a trophy hunter i can say most just shake there head when we see generic images like this lol. BUT at least the platinum name is clever. I really like when Devs put names for plats instead of just "Platinum trophy"

This will be my 71th Nex Platinum :1cool:

rawatgoal

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 am

Haha....He not only pretend to be a gamer, he is actually a master gamer :P
Offcourse Resogun has a easy platinum trophy than Alienation.

Return to “Nex Machina”