ultraviolet

Re: Ps4 Platinum Trophy??

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:23 pm

xV_Stee7ers_Vx wrote:

Thanks was just going to post the trophy list.

Definitely a fun list! veterans of Stardust Dead/Alienation and especially Resogun players we will have no problem.
It is going to be very VERY challenging for newcomers or players that do not have experience with housemarque games that are trophy hunters.

My only complaint is housemarque puts no effort into there trophy images lol. As a trophy hunter i can say most just shake there head when we see generic images like this lol. BUT at least the platinum name is clever. I really like when Devs put names for plats instead of just "Platinum trophy"

This will be my 71th Nex Platinum :1cool:

i think most players of Housemarque games are not first and foremost trophy hunters, but more high score chasers. their games improve over time after you get to know the score mechanics / enemy placement and stuff.

saying that though the Alienation platinum is my proudest moment in recent gaming as on hardcore mode i decided to go through the game like i normally would and not just redo a easy level over and over again
"The Thinker knows..."

DenT4FacE

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Got the plat 2-3 days ago :1cool:

Steelers, you like hard platinums and shoot em ups? Get Dariusburst! Enjoy.. and good luck :-)
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 am

DenT4FacE wrote:Got the plat 2-3 days ago :1cool:

Steelers, you like hard platinums and shoot em ups? Get Dariusburst! Enjoy.. and good luck :-)

I got my plat yesterday :1cool: if i did not have to work i think i could of got it in a day or 2 :1grin:

I never heard of that game will have to check it out :1cool:

ultraviolet

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:54 am

xV_Stee7ers_Vx wrote:
DenT4FacE wrote:Got the plat 2-3 days ago :1cool:

I got my plat yesterday :1cool: if i did not have to work i think i could of got it in a day or 2 :1grin:

I never heard of that game will have to check it out :1cool:

Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours is amazing! no joke :-)

this is a link to a youtube vid on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy42xmcl4L0&t=45s

which i cant seem to in-bed it in my post
"The Thinker knows..."

Return to “Nex Machina”