DeeBee

Single player

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi there,

I'm really looking forward to Nex Machina. From all the videos and previews I've seen, there's been a big focus on co-op. Unfortunately where I live, I don't get a lot of visitors, so with only couch co-op included (which is much appreciated!), I won't be able to do that very often.

What I'm wondering is, will this game also be optimized for those playing alone? I really liked that Resogun was a lot of fun both in single player player and co-op, so I'm hoping for the same with Nex Machina.

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Single player

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 am

The focus during the development has been mostly on single player, but there is local co-op as well :-) We are aiming for similar experience as Resogun.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

s-p3ci4L-K

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Yepe wrote:The focus during the development has been mostly on single player, but there is local co-op as well :-) We are aiming for similar experience as Resogun.

Any plans on online co-op? I mean the game is a hit already. Can we atleast hope?

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

We are probably going to start figuring out post release plans relatively soon. For now though, we are just enjoying the moment. Everyone in the team deserves a rest :-)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

DeeBee

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks for the reply! Cannot wait to start playing this after work today :) Congrats to the team.

apoksenosi

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:53 pm

i dont want to open a separate thread , so if anyone can help me to understand what the "distance morphing" setting does i will be obliged .

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Distance morphing is the effect that turns your surroundings into cubes. It doesn't use almost any resources from your computer so turning it on / off is only a matter of your preference.

apoksenosi

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Yepe wrote:Distance morphing is the effect that turns your surroundings into cubes. It doesn't use almost any resources from your computer so turning it on / off is only a matter of your preference.

Thanks !!

Return to “Nex Machina”