DarkRebel

Re: Bugs

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Bronze, Silver, & Gold Challenger trophies on PS4 are all glitched. Below is the break down on how I earned all three and the steps taken to earn them.

First challenge completed was a silver medal earned and the bronze trophy was awarded
Second challenge was a bronze medal earned and no new trophies (expected)
Third challenge was a gold medal earned and the gold trophy was awarded.
Fourth challenge was a silver medal earned and the silver trophy was awarded.

Vagrant Pistol

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:49 am

Some bugs

In regards to the "no effect sounds and only music playing issue"... I only get it when Im using my Astro A50 wireless. So far, when I play on my surround sound system, I don't get the issue.

'Look Mom!' trophy is broken.
"A Video Game Junkie At His Finest"
Legendary Status
SHMUPS 4Ever
[1000+ games with 29 Consoles and counting]
Gamer Tag on Xbox and PSN: Vagrant Pistol

Eshaal

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:19 pm

MMIB99 wrote:
Yepe wrote:
MMIB99 wrote:There is a problem with the medal trophies as well. I completed one challenge with silver and got the Bronze Challenger trophy.

Could you elaborate a bit :-)

Sure. I decided to try a challenge of the arena where you have to complete the first world with the highest score possible. For one million points you get bronze, silver with two million and gold with five million I believe. I obtained the silver medal, and then the trophy for obtaining three bronze medals popped. I haven't even tried more than one challenge however. This problem is also being discussed somewhere in this PSN Profiles thread: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/494 ... nt-1340912

Hello.

I can confirm this.

I completed with the following challenges score : 1 Bronze, 2 Silver, and 1 Gold. And all 3 related trophies popped. PSN ID : Eshaal.
Last edited by Eshaal on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eshaal

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello.

I think there's a bug with the time related Feats.

I have completed the 1st World in under 5 minutes in Rookie mode and no feat completion.

Also the Trophy "Storm Runner" is *bugged*. I say bugged because the only way to achieve it by finishing the World (inc Boss) in under 5:15 instead of 5:45.

SuziQ

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:26 am

Some replays don't work, like one of the guys on Hero for example. He dies immediately and the replay ends. Also I (PC) can only watch others on PC, is that going to change?

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:35 pm

SuziQ wrote:Some replays don't work, like one of the guys on Hero for example. He dies immediately and the replay ends. Also I (PC) can only watch others on PC, is that going to change?

Don't know if it'll change. It's intended behavior that cross platform replays don't work. Forwarded the information to the dev team that the Hero replays don't work.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

SuziQ

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Yepe wrote:
SuziQ wrote:Some replays don't work, like one of the guys on Hero for example. He dies immediately and the replay ends. Also I (PC) can only watch others on PC, is that going to change?

Don't know if it'll change. It's intended behavior that cross platform replays don't work. Forwarded the information to the dev team that the Hero replays don't work.
Gotcha, thanks. And one more: I just got "Last Line of Defense" on PC (single world mode, Techno Forrest, Veteran), but the score sheet at the end showed one regular human missing.

Eshaal

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Not sure if a bug, but on level 6-9 (I think) you spawn in the middle of a laser that kills you instantly. Only way round it is to pre boost.

IanMalcolmPhD

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:39 pm

After using a continue while fighting the Architect boss, I noticed that even though the room is reset, any fire on the floor from a laser remains. Not sure if that is intended or not.

Also, when Beamtron starts to shoot skull projectiles, you can see the skulls drop into the screen through the top of the boss.

SuziQ

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am

I got mixed button icons on PC using a standard 360 pad. A and B are xbox buttons, X and Y are the PS triangle and square.

Return to “Nex Machina”