SIONTIS
Member
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:37 am

In the 3rd arena stage named fire cavern, all sound effects stop after level 3 and there is only music in the background.
Unlock the support and help section f the game so we can post reports about bugs and glitches.

User avatar
Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:14 am

This has been acknowledged and is being investigated by the devs.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

SIONTIS
Member
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

It happens in other levels too.

User avatar
Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks for the additional information :-) There also seems to be a bug with the trophy "Look mom!" if anyone wonders
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

MMIB99
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:40 pm

There is a problem with the medal trophies as well. I completed one challenge with silver and got the Bronze Challenger trophy.
Hello

User avatar
Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 pm

MMIB99 wrote:There is a problem with the medal trophies as well. I completed one challenge with silver and got the Bronze Challenger trophy.

Could you elaborate a bit :-) Also did you notice that to get the Silver Challenger trophy you need to get six silver (or gold) medals!
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

MMIB99
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Yepe wrote:
MMIB99 wrote:There is a problem with the medal trophies as well. I completed one challenge with silver and got the Bronze Challenger trophy.

Could you elaborate a bit :-)

Sure. I decided to try a challenge of the arena where you have to complete the first world with the highest score possible. For one million points you get bronze, silver with two million and gold with five million I believe. I obtained the silver medal, and then the trophy for obtaining three bronze medals popped. I haven't even tried more than one challenge however. This problem is also being discussed somewhere in this PSN Profiles thread: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/494 ... nt-1340912
Hello

User avatar
Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Bugs

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:18 pm

MMIB99 wrote:
Yepe wrote:
MMIB99 wrote:There is a problem with the medal trophies as well. I completed one challenge with silver and got the Bronze Challenger trophy.

Could you elaborate a bit :-)

Sure. I decided to try a challenge of the arena where you have to complete the first world with the highest score possible. For one million points you get bronze, silver with two million and gold with five million I believe. I obtained the silver medal, and then the trophy for obtaining three bronze medals popped. I haven't even tried more than one challenge however. This problem is also being discussed somewhere in this PSN Profiles thread: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/494 ... nt-1340912

Thanks :-) I've forwarded this issue.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

SuziQ
Member
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: Bugs

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:28 am

Similar issue here on PC. I only have one bronze, silver, and gold medal in the very first arena, but I got all three challenger steam achievements..

User avatar
Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Bugs

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:32 am

Thanks for confirming it's also happening on PC :-)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Nex Machina”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest