cybrpnk_003

Another excellent twin stick shooter...

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:51 am

Registered just so I could congratulate you guys and gals...

Ever since I played Super Stardust HD...I immediately had faith that you guys and gals definitely know your stuff when it comes to twin stick shooters...

And Nex Machina has finally arrived...and not disappointed at all...

I've been waiting for this game for a very long time...

This game is awesome...I think I have all your games, from Dead Nation to Resogun...

Keep up the excellent work because this is one damn cool quality shooter...friggin' love it...

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Another excellent twin stick shooter...

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:14 am

Thank you for your compliments! :-)
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

cybrpnk_003

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Definitely my pick for GOTY...art style, music, gameplay...everything just falls into place perfectly...

doobury

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:47 pm

It would be an excellent "Twin Stick" shooter if it actually used TWIN STICKS, I've got a Xbox one wireless pad and I can't use it in this game!!!!

Please fix this glaring oversight as soon as possible, then I can play the TWIN STICK game as its meant to be played with TWIN STICKS.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:39 pm

doobury wrote:It would be an excellent "Twin Stick" shooter if it actually used TWIN STICKS, I've got a Xbox one wireless pad and I can't use it in this game!!!!

Please fix this glaring oversight as soon as possible, then I can play the TWIN STICK game as its meant to be played with TWIN STICKS.

You can, but you have to go to the options yourself and change the player 1 control settings to controller there. We're currently working on a better, more customer friendly approach to controller support on PC. :1cool:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

doobury

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Thanks for the reply but I had a problem with the right stick not working on my xbox one wireless pad but its fixed now.

Just in case anyone else suffers from this

goto xbox store download Xbox accessories

update your pad

one working pad and an EXCELLENT GAME

Return to “Nex Machina”