xV_Stee7ers_Vx

No Power Ups Video Boss Guide (after loosing everything and all hope is lost or is it?)

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:20 am

Ok since this has become a big issue with many players not being able to beat the bosses after they lose all there lives for the first time.. I decided to show a video of me doing the last four bosses on Veteran using only me Pea shooter and a secondary weapon.

The point is... its possible, and too not give up. I hope this video sheds some light on those that are really frustrated with the continue system and think all hope is lost.

It looks like they are going to address this issue, but until then watch my video if you are ever in this position and need to watch a guide in the heat of the moment. Thanks

I hope this video helps and good luck! :1cool:

Victor

Re: No Power Ups Video Boss Guide (after loosing everything and all hope is lost or is it?)

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Well done. Those are some mad skills. :-)

Vagrant Pistol

Re: No Power Ups Video Boss Guide (after loosing everything and all hope is lost or is it?)

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 am

Good stuff man!!! This video just shows that it is possible and anyone complaining about the difficulty NEEDS A LOT more PRACTICE. Its kool that they will address the 'so-called-issue' for those people that are complaining and frustrated, but at the same time, maybe this game wasn't for you. At least HouseMarque is listening to the core gamer. But in all all honesty....

I think people are complaining about the difficulty way to early. A week hasn't gone by and people making it seem like 'EXPERIENCE' difficulty is impossible to finish with a P-Shooter and a secondary weapon. It's not. Take your time and practice before you give up. With any game, you should be expected to put in hours so you can get better as time goes on. If you're not getting better, than I don't know what to tell you. Other than, pratice makes perfect.

Also, most players are forgetting that this game was based off of games that were harder than this and got much harder as you went along. This takes that same concept and builds on it for 2017. I don't remember Robotron or Smash TV being easy at all, so I expected this to be on that same level. Maybe some consumers should have taken that into consideration before buying it. ...and if you thought it would be as SUPER EASY as RESOGUN, than you were already setting yourself up for failure. Most likely, Matterfall will up some of these players alley.
"A Video Game Junkie At His Finest"
Legendary Status
SHMUPS 4Ever
[1000+ games with 29 Consoles and counting]
Gamer Tag on Xbox and PSN: Vagrant Pistol

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:50 am

Vagrant Pistol wrote:Good stuff man!!! This video just shows that it is possible and anyone complaining about the difficulty NEEDS A LOT more PRACTICE. Its kool that they will address the 'so-called-issue' for those people that are complaining and frustrated, but at the same time, maybe this game wasn't for you. At least HouseMarque is listening to the core gamer. But in all all honesty....

thanks bro

I think people are complaining about the difficulty way to early. A week hasn't gone by and people making it seem like 'EXPERIENCE' difficulty is impossible to finish with a P-Shooter and a secondary weapon. It's not. Take your time and practice before you give up. With any game, you should be expected to put in hours so you can get better as time goes on. If you're not getting better, than I don't know what to tell you. Other than, pratice makes perfect.

I hear you man gamers just want there hand held and most do not want to put the effort, but I do understand that many have a certain skill limit they can only achieve, but this game just came out, so to early to tell how far their skill lvl can go if they are not willing to put in the effort

Also, most players are forgetting that this game was based off of games that were harder than this and got much harder as you went along. This takes that same concept and builds on it for 2017. I don't remember Robotron or Smash TV being easy at all, so I expected this to be on that same level. Maybe some consumers should have taken that into consideration before buying it. ...and if you thought it would be as SUPER EASY as RESOGUN, than you were already setting yourself up for failure. Most likely, Matterfall will up some of these players alley.

Its funny because most of the players crying that its too hard are trophy hunters which highly disappoints me cause i am a trophy hunter myself, i even have psn trophy friends that want me too 1cc them lol i tell them " nope put in the effort" or "play a telltale game"is what i tell them lol. also I do not share play trophy's to begin with :1cool:

Return to “Nex Machina”