Cobra_Qc

Re: RESOGUN announced, see the trailer

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:05 pm

If I'm not mistaken, it's up to the dev to include custom soundtrack on PS3. And I'm pretty sure they patched it for SSHD but I never used it. The original soundtrack is too important haha.. keeps me focused and after 300+ hours, I'm still not tired of it :D

Personally, custom soundtracks are good for racers but for everything else, I prefer the original soundtrack. I'd bet it's integrated in the PS4 though.. it has to be if Sony truly listened to what gamers wanted.

Drageard

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 pm

I haven't used it for SSHD but once to try it out, after figuring out it can be done in DN. I don't think I can grow tired of the Stardust soundtracks, but I'm sure having a custom helps some guys in really longplays.

A friend of mine liked to listen to Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears while killing zombies :B

tommasodb

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I'm not aware of us implementing that feature at the moment, but I don't see every new build every day of the week, so don't trust me on that.

However the soundtrack of Ari Pulkkinen is pretty killer, trust me if I say that there's really no reason to change it.

Drageard

Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:58 pm

oh I'm sure it'll be killer :3, just some thoughts in the air about ps4 functionality.

tommasodb

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:19 am

Drageard wrote:oh I'm sure it'll be killer :3, just some thoughts in the air about ps4 functionality.

I actually walked to the team to ask, it looks like PS4 supports custom soundtracks in the same way Vita does. Here more info:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587461

Drageard

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Cool, many thanks for the info!, and thanks for asking the team over there :grin:

Didn't know Music Unlimited did that too, but I only used the free trial, and it's not a service I'm interested in xP

Return to “Announcements & News”