tommasodb

New artworks releases, info on difficulty levels!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am

IGN today has a news with the artworks from all the 5 levels of the game, plus some info on difficulty levels:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/24/ ... ve-resogun

Check the article for more :)

Also, this weekend we will be at the Eurogamer Expo, and most likely some new level/feature will be shown. You can follow the event in streaming from the pages of Eurogamer.

We will try to get a hi-def video of the new stuff ready for next week.

Drageard

Re: New artworks releases, info on difficulty levels!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I have to say I love the color palette and architecture, curious about the difficulty levels, and excited about "Revenge Bullet." Sounds like a game mode that really gives the game tons of more hours xP maybe sort of like Impact mode?

Cobra_Qc

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:20 am

Just when I thought I couldn't get more excited for the game, I watched the Eurogamer Expo.. By the Gods! And you were right tommas, I'm already addicted to the soundtrack. Amazing stuff.

I have a question though.. does TLO-Mek still work with you guys? If so, you should have him play the game. The video of him playing Dead Nation was incredible, can't ask for a better trailer as far as I'm concerned. It's raw but it's extremely effective. RESOGUN should get a similar video!

tommasodb

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 am

Cobra_Qc wrote:Just when I thought I couldn't get more excited for the game, I watched the Eurogamer Expo.. By the Gods! And you were right tommas, I'm already addicted to the soundtrack. Amazing stuff.

I have a question though.. does TLO-Mek still work with you guys? If so, you should have him play the game. The video of him playing Dead Nation was incredible, can't ask for a better trailer as far as I'm concerned. It's raw but it's extremely effective. RESOGUN should get a similar video!

TLO-Mek is on a hiatus for personal reasons, but we are still in touch.
I'll post the EGX presentation in a separate post, so we can comment it better there.

Cobra_Qc

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:05 pm

I just watched a demo on Rev3games. That's what I'm talking about! Thank you Mikael Haveri for playing the game. Gives people like me a MUCH better idea of what you guys are going for. I'm already working on my playstyle :D

By the looks of it, I'm thinking I'll be playing with Ferox. Not sure if I like the Nemesis and I know that the Phobos isn't for me. I like that there are different ships, seems like something casuals are going to appreciate but for the hardcores Ferox seems like the way to go. Of course, this is just a feeling that I have... I could be very wrong.

I should have a PS4 near launch and I'm not buying any game for it, I'm not interested in sports games and competitive FPS. Resogun is the only one that I'm going to play for some months (on PS4.. because I still have plenty to play on PS3). That being said, I will buy every DLC you release. No question about it.

Return to “Announcements & News”