DenT4FacE

Re: RESOGUN INTRODUCING RESOGUN’S ALL-NEW DLC: HEROES

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm

It looks AMAZING!

Demolition is confusing.. I'm still not sure what it's all about, can't wait to try it though. But Survival? Man, that sure sounds like my kind of thing.

Also, you guys are sooo not greedy. That is dirt cheap.. and on top of that, you make it even cheaper with a Season Pass. Crazy. I LOVE you guys :1kiss:
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

DogeOfWar

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 pm

$7.99 only for a season pass.

Ship editor :1shocked: This is going to turn into penis editor :1laugh:

DogeOfWar

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

This could be a little preemptive, but is there anyway I can share/download ships from peers? I'm not too creative and i'm sure there's other out there who would much rather just browse through awesome ships others have made.

tommasodb

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Yeah we know. It works quite well with penises, no worries. Someone will have to take care of that, luckily not me :1grin:
I bet there was the same problem in LBP.

(Plus, if you can make anything, why the hell would you make a flying penis is beyond my understanding)

tommasodb

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

DogeOfWar wrote:This could be a little preemptive, but is there anyway I can share/download ships from peers? I'm not too creative and i'm sure there's other out there who would much rather just browse through awesome ships others have made.

You can.

DogeOfWar

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 pm

tommasodb wrote:Yeah we know. It works quite well with penises, no worries. Someone will have to take care of that, luckily not me :1grin:
I bet there was the same problem in LBP.

(Plus, if you can make anything, why the hell would you make a flying penis is beyond my understanding)

I won't be making them, but YouTube and r/resogun and maybe some other communities will be filled with them during the first few weeks guaranteed.

Also awesome news about the ship editor. I can't wait.

Xenjutsu

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:19 am

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still the best PS4 game 100%. Hope the sound track is still solid. I love the music on all the levels currently. That can make or break a fast-paced game like this as far as committed play goes.

tommasodb

Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 am

Heroes has a few new songs if that's what you're asking!

ericjohn004

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

I've been waiting on this since January and it's FINALLY here. I cannot wait. And I'm SO glad it's coming this month and we don't have to wait till like July or something.

This DLC literally gave me almost EVERYTHING I wanted.

I wanted endless mode, I got it.
I wanted Co-op, I got it.
I wanted an extra mini game, I got it.

The only other 2 things I'm not sure that it'll have that I wanted was a new ship, with different bullet and missile patterns. I guess we kinda got a new ship with the ship editor.

And I wanted a change to the scoring system so that you can also score really high with the Nemesis ship. You could achieve this is you would count boosting through enemys the same as overdriving through them.

But they also said they'll reveal more about the scoring and stuff at a later date.

Doesn't anyone else wish you could get high scores with all three ships? I know I can't be the only one who's tired of Phobos?

DenT4FacE

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

ericjohn004 wrote:Doesn't anyone else wish you could get high scores with all three ships? I know I can't be the only one who's tired of Phobos?

I was hoping for separate leaderboards for this reason.. to give me an incentive to learn and play with the other ships because as of right now, I just can't be bothered without the ability to register scores on every ship. So I'm always playing with Phobos..

Maybe it'll come in another patch.. hey, we can hope. But.. strength in numbers. More people need to ask for it :p
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

Return to “Announcements & News”