Xenjutsu

Re: Upcoming Patch fixes and changes

Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

As excited as I am about this and Heroes, this is some unfortunate timing the other top American and myself. Dent4face passed Formshift88 for #1 Phobos and Supajoofly passed me for #1 Nemesis both recently. Then suddenly, there is news of a patch that removes all leaderboards except Hero. I've spent my Resogun time lately acquiring #1 Co-Op Master/Hero and #1 Nemesis in every Single Player Master category, saving Hero for last...

On such short notice, that is not much time for us to reclaim our spots for this "Hall of Fame".

Give us one more day to fight for our positions?

Brapp347

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:04 pm

I have a feeling it's too late to change anything.

tommasodb

Upcoming Patch fixes and changes

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Yep nothing we can do right now, the slots on PSN are very rigid (think at the amount of teams and games they need to accommodate...). I've been pushing to have this detail out earlier but that's the margin I could work with. Doing what I can guys...

Anyway, last word I heard says that the patch will hit at 11pm UK time, so in about 2.5h.

SH34D

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:14 am

Tic Toc Tic Toc......... The wait is killing me! :?

supajoofly

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 am

lol same here... tick tock.... a very intense wait for the patch for me... been watching xenjutsu stream all day he has almost reclaimed #1 nemesis a few times... i messed up a very good run yesterday and now im watching and waiting to see if my score will hold up... holy crap :1shocked:

Xenjutsu

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 am

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Just too big of an ask to swing a 15B+ run on such short notice within half a day on so little sleep. Formshift and I definitely got jipped.

But alas... TO HEROES!... (And to the hope of a glitch-free game.)

Return to “Announcements & News”