Cobra_Qc

Is it me or the leaderboard are messed up?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Been a while since I played the game but I just booted it and I was sad to see that I dropped several spots. I expected it because a lot of people played the game since I uploaded my scores but then I checked the top scores and they seem impossible.

So am I missing something or did people find a way to break the leaderboards?

tommasodb

Re: Is it me or the leaderboard are messed up?

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Cobra_Qc wrote:Been a while since I played the game but I just booted it and I was sad to see that I dropped several spots. I expected it because a lot of people played the game since I uploaded my scores but then I checked the top scores and they seem impossible.

So am I missing something or did people find a way to break the leaderboards?

We haven't monitored leaderboards much lately, just too much new stuff to take care of, but what's the matter? Impossible scores?

Cobra_Qc

Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:36 pm

tommasodb wrote:We haven't monitored leaderboards much lately, just too much new stuff to take care of, but what's the matter? Impossible scores?

That's understandable and don't get me wrong, I much prefer to see you take care of your next games than Dead Nation's leaderboards.. But yea the top score for Solo Campaign is 986 billion on Grim difficulty in less than 4hours, I just don't see how it's even remotely possible.

Although, I'm looking at the leaderboards right now and this might be the only bogus top score. I suppose the other ones are possible, and I just don't know how to pull them off. So I might've spoken too soon, except for the top score in Solo Campaign but I'm not expecting you to do anything about it. You guys have FAR more important things to work on..

I worded this thread poorly, essentially, I was looking for a confirmation that such scores for single missions were possible to achieve legit. I mean, I beat most missions untouched on Undead, I always pick the red orbs, I get 100% loot, I snag most orbs when they have top value but I see plenty of people with a score that doubles (sometimes triples) mine. But, like I said, these may not be impossible... I'm just clueless about the way these guys play the game. There must be an exploit I'm unaware of..

tommasodb

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Sounds like a bug. Actually, for problems like this one we are not even supposed to touch the code anymore, there's someone over at Sony that looks into these kind of problems. But yeah, I doubt anybody will do anything about it so many years after release. It's a cruel world guys ;)

swera

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:40 pm

How about you tommasodb? whats your favorite weapon and how many zombies have you killed

Return to “Dead Nation”