JoshingAbout

Dead Nation OST Release?

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Is there any chance that the Original Soundtrack for the game will be released? I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves the music and the atmosphere it creates. I'd love to be able to listen to it outside of the game! :)

tommasodb

Re: Dead Nation OST Release?

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 pm

JoshingAbout wrote:Is there any chance that the Original Soundtrack for the game will be released? I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves the music and the atmosphere it creates. I'd love to be able to listen to it outside of the game! :)

The IP belongs to Sony, so basically they take decisions like this one independently. They might even release it without telling us and that would be part of the deal. As far as I know, there's not been any discussion on the matter, but with Dead Nation on Vita coming up, maybe there's a possibility. Honestly, I know as much as you do.

sara736

Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Although, I'm looking at the leaderboards right now and this might be the only bogus top score. I suppose the other ones are possible, and I just don't know how to pull them off. So I might've spoken too soon, except for the top score in Solo Campaign but I'm not expecting you to do anything about it. You guys have FAR more important things to work on..
Our complete set of 299-01 test questions and pass4sure.co.uk study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real brandeis exam.

tommasodb

Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:42 pm

sara736 wrote:Although, I'm looking at the leaderboards right now and this might be the only bogus top score. I suppose the other ones are possible, and I just don't know how to pull them off. So I might've spoken too soon, except for the top score in Solo Campaign but I'm not expecting you to do anything about it. You guys have FAR more important things to work on..

The PS3 version has some problematic scores and we know about it, but nothing we can do about those right now.
Other versions are developed by Climax Studios, so not sure about those.

Return to “Dead Nation”