atomicorion

Re: [Bugs] Troubles with Dead Nation: AE? Report bugs!

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 pm

- I started DN-AE,created a private game,send invite to friend and my PS4 just froze.So I had to reset PS4.
Never encountered such a problem with PS4 on any game.Could be just a one off thing.
- As stated by others,the private game feature is broken.
- The game disconnected during co-op gameplay many times(very frustrating), which did not happen at all on the PS3.

atomicorion

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:45 am

Just want to add another thing.
If I pause the game either with the PS button or Options button sometimes the game will just freeze and I have to do a PS4 reset.

tommasodb

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Again, we did not work directly on Dead Nation: AE. I know it has been marketed as a Housemarque game, but it was only developed _on the grounds_ of the original Dead Nation we made for PS3. It also shares the engine, and graphical improvements have been stacked on top of our previous work.

So, while we are in constant contact with Sony XDev Europe and Climax Studios trying to send them feedback and check on the status of the patch, we have no direct agency on the game whatsoever.

We can only forward feedback and report on the bugs fans are mentioning to us.

The way quick reload works now... that's a change Climax introduced. We didn't have a chance to ask them more details on it, but I'll write it down and try to ask about it.

atomicorion

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh,I thought we're supposed to report bugs here due to the title of this thread?
Or should we go to the Climax Studios site and report them there?

tommasodb

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 pm

atomicorion wrote:Oh,I thought we're supposed to report bugs here due to the title of this thread?

Sorry, my bad.
Yes, you can report things here because... well, people are assuming Housemarque did the port, so I thought it was better to get them all in one place. But we will simply link the thread to the Climax guys, as we are not working directly on the code.

DenT4FacE

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 pm

I streamed the game the other day and there was no sound on my Twitch channel.. stopped the stream and restarted, same issue. Anyone got a fix for that or is it one of the bugs?
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

tommasodb

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 pm

That's "normal", meaning that everybody is having the same problem. The guys at Climax just posted a small update on the patch: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/ ... 483/page/5

DenT4FacE

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks!
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

atomicorion

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 am

tommasodb wrote:
atomicorion wrote:Oh,I thought we're supposed to report bugs here due to the title of this thread?

Sorry, my bad.
Yes, you can report things here because... well, people are assuming Housemarque did the port, so I thought it was better to get them all in one place. But we will simply link the thread to the Climax guys, as we are not working directly on the code.

Yeah, I read in another post that you did mention it's ported by Climax Studios.
But yeah it's all good :),i'll report here if I do encounter anymore bugs/glitches.

atomicorion

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:40 am

Ahh..this is frustrating.
Playing online,I get disconnected everytime and when I try to close the app,my PS4 freezes.
Don't think i'll play this until Climax fixes these bug for fear of the game doing some damage to PS4 or HDD.

Return to “Dead Nation”