Colrum

Cheat in Dead Nation

Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Game fun is being ruined for exploits in Dead Nation. Impossible scoring from juha123456, Jimmy_Frizzle069 and chrisroberts_3 are unfair to players like DAKI701 and GeoffreyRGF.

And now USA is in first place of countries with an impossible number of killed zombies.

Please fix this glitching and bring back the fun.

tommasodb

Re: Cheat in Dead Nation

Mon May 19, 2014 9:45 am

Hi Colrum, are we talking about the PS4 version? We worked only on the PS3 game.

Regarding US being on top I think it's normal, the game came out ealrier there and, plainly speaking, there's more people there than elsewhere.

Colrum

Tue May 20, 2014 6:59 am

Hi tommasodb. We are talking about PS3 version and I think you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't mean to be rude but it's just impossible to achieve that number of zombies killed when few days ago they just were on 11th place with virus cycle of 217 and zombies killed on 9 000 000 000's and that after playing for several years.

Therefore they rushed to first place with zombies killed on 314 000 000 000 000's with Virus Cycle of 419 on a couple of days.

It's pretty obvious there is a glitch. Could you fix it, please?

Colrum

Tue May 20, 2014 7:37 am

Actually, I'm looking right now at the Country Ranking on Global Status and USA is getting a complete Virus Cycle faster than one per second. They are at 750 Virus Cycle after just a couple of minutes.

Do you still think it is normal and not a glitch? That really sucks man.

tommasodb

Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 am

There is a feature in the game that could lead to that.
A certain feature was put there to make life easier for players, but someone found a way to exploit it for score. In retrospect, it was a bad decision.

So yeah, I think I know what we are talking about.

I won't go into details, the less people know about it, the less skewed the leaderboards will be.

As of now, we do not plan any update on Dead Nation on PS3, the budget for it has been exausted a long time ago and all our workforce is busy on new products right now. Sucks, I know – the only thing you should know, is that those scores are achieved by cheating, they are not "real".

chalky-

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Colrum wrote:Game fun is being ruined for exploits in Dead Nation. Impossible scoring from juha123456, Jimmy_Frizzle069 and chrisroberts_3 are unfair to players like DAKI701 and GeoffreyRGF.

And now USA is in first place of countries with an impossible number of killed zombies.

Please fix this glitching and bring back the fun.

here is a much better answer to your question, "save game editor". game genie.
ENJOY!!.

CathleenWitmer

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Although, I'm looking at the leaderboards right now and this might be the only bogus top score. I suppose the other ones are possible, and I just don't know how to pull them off. So I might've spoken too soon, except for the top score in Solo Campaign but I'm not expecting you to do anything about it. You guys have FAR more important things to work on..
We offer guaranteed success for Testking cissp training exam with help of latest mispp certification and practice questions and the exams of rasmussen.edu

Return to “Dead Nation”