Nenous

I'm Seriously Addicted To DeadNation

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 am

I have been playing DeadNation since it first released on the PS3 and when it came out for the PS4 I purchased it again. Last week my wife went down picked me up GTAV, I threw it aside and started playing DeadNation.
Question: Am I the only one who thinks DeadNation is the best Zombie game ever made? Maybe the best game ever to release on the PS3 and PS4? Next time you all loadup DeadNation take your time listen to the music, truely examine DeadNation's gfx and gameplay, and maybe you all just might come to see what an amazing franchise DeadNation is..

SIONTIS

Re: I'm Seriously Addicted To DeadNation

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:38 am

I agree , the game is really well made and a must for zombie killers but i can't play a 30 fps game more than an hour, my eyes hurt and my head feels dizzy. :-?

Nenous

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

No problem here with 30fps,But i do wanna mention,I think HouseMarque underestimates DeadNation , it's easy to become complaisant went it's a game you developed. I just think HouseMarque short changes themselves and there work.

tommasodb

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Do we? :D
I think it's more the Finnish attitude: everything you do, no matter how good, it's "pretty ok". On the other hand other culture define everything as "amazing". I'm not sure what's worst :D

jagman

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:40 pm

I am not quite addicted but I really enjoy dead nation .I also upgrade to the PS4 and am very impressed by the effects .Some people have their consoles filled with many games .I just have 2 .Dead nation and Project Cars .I think in the future that a Dead Nation 2 or another expansion .Perhaps less arcade with some problem solving element instead of the boss endings .More emphasis on traps .Some of the conveyor belts and other munchie machines are quite creative and should play a more common role . Dead Nation should be advertised at the cinema when another big Zombie movie comes out .Like World Wars Z 2 ? I never knew about Dead Nation until a fellow worker told me about it .When I see other Zombie games I think "Oh just another first person shooter "yawn". :1rolleyes:

jagman

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Just to add .I think that more people would play endless if it had save points or arcade if it had many more levels .Not just six .The thing about endless is when you die at level ten you have to start all over .I think that would put a lot of people off !

Return to “Dead Nation”