xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Endless glitches (videos)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 am

So everyone knows that i did "tricks" to raise my scores in Dead Nation but many have no clue how to actually do them. not sure who actually seen videos of these tricks but i will post vids that i have done many of times that requires high skill and patience too do.
this first vid is of my good friend choe doing the score glitch from armor this one i used every round to get insane multi. but be warn doing this is no walk in the par you have to be very care full not to waste ammo and inventory.
if you happen to watch this housemarque take a good look and learn from it cause if aleination gets a endless mode you can get a good idea of the exploits DN had with its endless mode

Last edited by xV_Stee7ers_Vx on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Re: Endless glitches( video)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 am

Here is how to reload all weapons this one was very hard to do i almost never used it

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Re: Endless glitches( video)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:53 am

This super jump one is very useful in the higher rounds to avoid getting hit i used this one a ton it was a life saver

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Re: Endless glitches (videos)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:03 am

This one was actually very creative an the most useful of all the glitches i did in the endless mode. as it was the one and only way to do all 6 roads a round. amazing and crazy how this guy found this and shared it on youtube.

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:13 am

now combined all this glitches in to a run and once you mastered the game and spent many hours perfecting these very hard exploits you get insane scores like the one I have posted.
Here is my video of having 58 billion by round 21 which if you where not doing any exploits you would have at the very least 5 billion an average run or 10 billion a great run by this point.

making it to round 46 was just how goood I actually was at the game( which i retired from 8 months ago) so if you are wondering why i am wrecking alienation's ARK ship mode.. well here is why.

so there you have it just the many exploits i did in Dead nations endless mode. take it however you want. at the end of the day you had to be great at the game to do these glitches and post a crazy score.

Cheychoe

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Good times xzxsteel7erxyxs :1cool:
But round 46? That couldnt satisfy your claim. :lol:

strzalka3

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:03 pm

xV_Stee7ers_Vx I must thank you for showing these videos. It is very helpful but dont worry, I think most that see these videos do not have the time or will to get to the level you are at. Its obvious you have insane skill and have dedication few can match. Great job and again, thanks. gks333 on alienation if you want someone to slow you down ;?) RNG is a bitch on that game. 100+hrs with sabtouer and shotty is a 9 slot and launcher is a 10 slot with no skill....lame but still playing 12-15hrs a week because its so much fun.
gks333

xV_Stee7ers_Vx

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:09 am

Cheychoe wrote:Good times xzxsteel7erxyxs :1cool:
But round 46? That couldnt satisfy your claim. :lol:

Choe you do know i had to play 20+ hours of this run until I started just speed running endless to round 46 eh?? :D

also you made a housemarque forum account 3 years ago and this is you're first post? talk about coming out of the basement :1laugh:

Cheychoe

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Choe you do know i had to play 20+ hours of this run until I started just speed running endless to round 46 eh?? :D

Yes sure i remember. Like i said good times. Peace im just needling your ego :mrgreen:

also you made a housemarque forum account 3 years ago and this is you're first post? talk about coming out of the basement :1laugh:

forgot my password :1rolleyes:

Return to “Dead Nation”