GRASSYLK

CAMERA MODE??? Resogun options

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:13 pm

What is the difference between the RETRO setting and the STANDARD setting for camera mode in the options menu??

grassylk

ZMayaZ

Re: CAMERA MODE??? Resogun options

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Found this answer on Resogun's Facebook page:

"Did you know that RESOGUN features a Retro Camera?
-The Retro Camera-
If you dig into the options menu, you'll notice there's the possibility to set camera mode to "Retro". The legend tells our devs decided to include it for real nostalgics... and score chasers. The main difference between Standard camera mode and Retro is that Retro camera doesn't pan around. It's a bit less spectacular, but it gives you a better view of the playfield – if you're breathing on the neck of another player's score, try it out!"

GRASSYLK

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Thank you. Definitely gonna give it a shot.

grassylk

SIONTIS

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:46 pm

In retro mode, your field of view contains the entire stage but everything is smaller ( your ship, the enemies etc). In standard mode ,everything has the size you are used to but the sides of the stage are not visible due to the zoom. In my opinion , retro mode is good for 48+ inch televisions for anything less stick to the standard mode. I hope this helped. ;-)

GRASSYLK

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks again and it did help. Plan on a 60 inch and I can definitely tell the difference I couldn't see it before you explained it to me but now I don't know how I could miss it thanks again

grassylk

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”