woopwoop

Stats and progress issue.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello!

I have been playing this game for a while now and its really entertaining. 8-)

I live in Europe and have two accounts on PSN. One US and one European and the main reason for this is that in the beginning I had a problem that games used my native language instead of English and in some cases you can buy some games a few days, weeks earlier. When bought at US store that problem was solved. Today this is fixed in many games also in Resogun, so I mostly use the PSN-account for Europe-region.

Now to the point.

Resogun, bought at US store, played with EU account works fine, but friends cannot compare my challenges, feats etc, neither can I with theirs. So I though i re-buy the game in EU. Now, all my progress is gone, nothing unlocked BUT highscores from US version works, but challenges, feats, story mode locked even if I can see my US scores on that challenge etc. If I start US version everything back to normal.

So, if you go to your friend which uses US account since its his native language and you play there you have to restart everything. We tried his account on my EU-game, he is also back to zero there so it has to do something with playing with US/Europe with correct PSN-account to that region.

Should it behave like this, its kinda sad :-( . I compared the games and the US use parental level 4 and EU level 3 so there might be differences in the game itself.

supajoofly

Re: Stats and progress issue.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:52 pm

if you look around on the settings on your console, you should be able to download your sava data from the cloud. i had this problem a long time ago when i wiped my ps4 back to factory settings. i lost all resogun progress data, however when i downloaded my save file from the cloud it recovered everything.

woopwoop

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Tnx for your input.

Well, yes I can see two Resogun files in the cloud, each around 10MB. Can it be so that each version (US/EU) of the game holds the savedata separately, then I need to redo everything. That would explain why highscores works, since the highscore-database is probably not located in "my" cloud.

Can anyone confirm this?

woopwoop

Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:51 pm

I solved this by myself, I think.

I downloaded both savefiles to a usb and inspected them in the computer.

CUSA-00038 US version
CUSA-00005 EU version

Progress saved in savedata and savedata.bin, linked to specific version, can't be copied within regions, encrypted.

So we have to start over if we change region of the game. Case closed. Tnx anyway! :-)

tommasodb

Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Yep unfortunately the regions are separate for both the main game and DLCs. However you can usually change the language of the console and automatically change the language of most games, have you tried that?

woopwoop

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 am

Yes, thats my current setup. Had to do it since you cant change language i most games, resogun supports this.

It's pretty easy to level up and beat feats this re-run. :1laugh:

I noticed that I'm missing some humans to choose from that I had on the US version, like the Astronaut that comes in a pack. I have all humanpacks installed in EU version (Season pass). When I go to psnstore it says that the item is bought, cant download or anything. I removed both versions from the system and redownloaded EU version. Is it possible to uninstall dlc, ships or humanpacks, so I can download them again? I only find the game itself and savegame data in settings.

tommasodb

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:26 pm

All DLCs are included in the main file of the game (the latest version - that's also the reason while our update files are usually big, it's just another version of the full game). That's why the humans from one region don't work in the other, what you download are only activation keys.

I'm afraid that these activations are registered on your save file.

woopwoop

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Ah, thats make sense and I understand.

Everything seems to be correct now, all bought humanpacks and ships unlocked. But Im missing some released humans that I have on the US version and also available at my friends. So hopefully my last question will be if they are obtained during the game or something?

my human chart. 0 = not available.

x x 0
x x x x x
x 0 x x x
0 0 0 0 0
x x x x x
x 0 0 0 0

human chart for friends and US version. 1 = available.

x x 0
x x x x x
x 0 x x x
1 0 0 0 0
x x x x x
x 1 1 1 0

Tnx in advance and for the details.

tommasodb

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 am

They are obtained on certain days at (semi) regular intervals. From the PS4 dashboard, when you select Resogun, you should be able to access that live area section that shows your progress in the game and that of your friends. There you can see a countdown, that indicates when the next human it's gonna be released. To get it simply play the game in 24h after the countdown reveals the human.

woopwoop

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Aha, ok. So I suppose it's a waiting game to unlock the ones I lost. Currently it's the austronaut in 10 days and I have that one..

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”