TimHitchings

All Humans collected?

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 pm

How is it possible to not have all humans with a season pass and time played of 68:47:24? I guess I'm guess not retrieving the human at the end of the count down timer?

tommasodb

Re: All Humans collected?

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 pm

TimHitchings wrote:How is it possible to not have all humans with a season pass and time played of 68:47:24? I guess I'm guess not retrieving the human at the end of the count down timer?

Hi Tim, this is the official release schedule of humans:

All of them have been released by now except one, whose date is not confirmed. I'm a bit out of the loop on humans myself, as this is handled by Sony XDev. See anything you missed?

TimHitchings

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks for the data info. I'll be adding the missing dates to my calendar as a reminder and hopefully catching up to them next year. Of course I could have sworn that the human dlc pack were going to cover all and those of us with season passes would have then not have to login on those dates but I don't mind.

tommasodb

Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:45 am

I have to say, I'm not sure what is the reasoning behind the human packs. Our understanding was that they would all be on the store by now. But that part is in Sony's hand, and Sony sometimes operates in mysterious ways. Perhaps they are keeping some for upcoming anniversaries/sales.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”