DBizzle

Strange controller issue when PSN is down

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:59 pm

I was doing a few runs last night, PSN went down half way through. I recently bought a new controller as my old launch controller was playing up and causing issues, felt like it was lagging, ship would keep moving after I stopped pressing the analog stick. It was bit like it feels when going from a low response time monitor to a big tv with a higher response time horrible. Anyway I started to get a simaler issues with my new controller but much worse felt like I didn't have control of my ship and had a couple of times where couldn't move at all! I was streaming and let the people in chat know I was having issues. Soldier Eduar was in the stream and mentioned he had simaler problems when PSN was down. Seems strange but PSN is back up today and I am no longer having any issues. I presume that my ps4 kept trying to connect to PSN and was causing little glitches. If it happens again I will try disconnecting Ethernet or disable PSN in the ps4 settings.

tommasodb

Re: Strange controller issue when PSN is down

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Yeah that seems the most plausible explanation, we have not pushed out updates or anything recently.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”