SIONTIS

Resogun humans countdown

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:45 am

As you already know, the countdown for the next human has stopped at teddy bear. Any information why? I know this is a XDEV thing but since they don't ever reply, I am here to ask.A) When can I have or purchase the rest of the humans, because every time I initialize my PS4 I loose them and I think it's stupid to wait for another year for them to be available. B) What's wrong with the broken timer? Is it a server issue or is the game simply abandoned? Also, I sometimes get my weekly challenge XP reward sometimes I don't so what is going on? Thanks in advance for any useful information about my all time favourite game.

tommasodb

Re: Resogun humans countdown

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 pm

SIONTIS wrote:As you already know, the countdown for the next human has stopped at teddy bear. Any information why? I know this is a XDEV thing but since they don't ever reply, I am here to ask.A) When can I have or purchase the rest of the humans, because every time I initialize my PS4 I loose them and I think it's stupid to wait for another year for them to be available. B) What's wrong with the broken timer? Is it a server issue or is the game simply abandoned? Also, I sometimes get my weekly challenge XP reward sometimes I don't so what is going on? Thanks in advance for any useful information about my all time favourite game.

I already sent a support request regarding this issue and I was said they'll look into it, but haven't heard since. I can ask again.
Regarding missing packs: there are some humans that will be released in conjunction with some promotions, so they're not for sale yet (one should be released when Alienation comes out for example).

That said I don't know anyone who initializes his PS4 as much as you do :1laugh:

SIONTIS

Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 pm

I have been advised from Sony to fully initialize my system every time my ps4 crashes with error CE- 34878-0 . Last time I didn't, the error CE - 34878-0 crippled my ps4 and I had to send it in to receive a refurbished one. This error means corrupted data and big trouble if you don't react immediately, having an app crashing with this error can plague every other app on your system. I'll give you an example, a year ago I downloaded a title that after a while started to crash with that error. I simply deleted the game and it's save data and moved on to my favourite Resogun only to experience another error crash soon after the intro. Thanks for the reply Tommaso and keep pressuring them, I WANT MY PENGUIN BACK!!!

tommasodb

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:37 pm

I sent an email yesterday about these issues, if I get a reply I'll let you know. I know they're fairly busy at the moment.

SIONTIS

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks a lot Tommaso, I really appreciate it. :-)

SIONTIS

Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 am

The countdown timer is back but it didn't unlock today's human for me.

tommasodb

Mon May 09, 2016 12:27 pm

SIONTIS wrote:The countdown timer is back but it didn't unlock today's human for me.

Yeah, there's an issue. The people that where following that Sony-side have left the company. We're trying to transfer responsibilities to ourselves but it needs to go through some bureaucracy. Please understand, like Iwata used to say.

SIONTIS

Wed May 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Release the rest of the humans in packs of three for purchase , it is really stupid in my opinion to wait for a hole year in order to unlock a human I lost for many reasons (including xdev's counter issue ). Resogun is the best Housemarque game ever , thanks in advance.

tommasodb

Wed May 11, 2016 3:00 pm

SIONTIS wrote:Release the rest of the humans in packs of three for purchase , it is really stupid in my opinion to wait for a hole year in order to unlock a human I lost for many reasons (including xdev's counter issue ). Resogun is the best Housemarque game ever , thanks in advance.

We can't. We don't control the store. We don't control the IP. Sony XDev handles everything related to sales and DLC and store things. I don't know how many times I said that. We're trying to gain control of whatever possible but things are getting complicated as the people we talked to in the past left the company.

tommasodb

Fri May 13, 2016 2:18 pm

I can confirm that this is being looked at and will be fixed in, I quote, "the next week or so".

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”