SIONTIS

Re: Resogun humans countdown

Sat May 14, 2016 10:26 am

Great news Tommaso ! Are they going to release the rest of the humans for permanent unlock or purchace?

tommasodb

Mon May 16, 2016 11:07 am

SIONTIS wrote:Great news Tommaso ! Are they going to release the rest of the humans for permanent unlock or purchace?

The Alien human will now unlock for everybody. The rest needs to be unlocked using the countdown.
I'm waiting to hear confirmation about this, will still take some days likely.

SIONTIS

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:39 am

No alien human yet, also the countdown didn't unlock ghost and druid for me. Just for the record, I play Resogun every time I boot my PS4 since launch but I have never succeeded to unlock all the humans. The countdown unlock , is a really cool feature(when it works) for people whithout a season pass. I have bought every single piece of Resogun's dlc seperately and purchased the season pass for the soundtrack only (just to support), do I deserve a countdown?

tommasodb

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:18 am

Damn I wish this thing was over but it's never over. Let me ping people about it AGAIN.

tommasodb

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:19 am

This is what our contact in Sony says:

"Hi XXX,

The changes were made and I did run a test at the time that showed that it was OK. I’ll take another look at this today and see where the problem could be.

YYY"

tommasodb

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm

SIONTIS, can you try now?

SIONTIS

Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:56 am

tommasodb wrote:SIONTIS, can you try now?

It was the astronaut, permanently unlocked -part of the human packs I purchased so I can't tell you if the countdown works. When the countdown unlocks a human I haven't purchased, I will let you know immediately. Also, I don't really care about the countdown anymore, XDEV should make the rest of the humans available for purchase via PSN but they won't because they know that it is not profitable due to the season pass almost everyone owns .

SIONTIS

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:03 am

SIONTIS wrote:
tommasodb wrote:SIONTIS, can you try now?

It was the astronaut, permanently unlocked -part of the human packs I purchased so I can't tell you if the countdown works. When the countdown unlocks a human I haven't purchased, I will let you know immediately. Also, I don't really care about the countdown anymore, XDEV should make the rest of the humans available for purchase via PSN but they won't because they know that it is not profitable due to the season pass almost everyone owns .

Just launched Resogun, Alien human!!!!!!!!!!!

tommasodb

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:52 am

About time!

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”