GRASSYLK

UNPLAYABLE! What is going on with RESOGUN?

Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:59 am

The lag in the lay in co-op especially have been at its worst ever these last few days. It seems like the only thing that I can be sure of is boost is going to be delayed or not work at all and throw is good 3 out of 5 attempts. It's really taken the steam out of me. My connection is solid and steady and I've had no where near the problems with a slower connection. I know you guys are busy and I'm sure that nothing is been changed with the game from your end but I've waited ample time to make sure that it not Internet traffic or anything else that would cause there to be a lag in your connection it's solid it's consistent and it's across all difficulties also. It appears to me that even on Rookie the leg seems to be the same as it is on master. So it's not like the screen being full or overwhelmed is the cause of it.
We can't be the only players experiencing this so please call me if you had the same experiences within the last week or so.
I love this game and I play all the time. In my opinion it is an instant classic. It's in the top five maybe even top three favorites in my 30+ years of games.
I hope there really is some issue and that it can be corrected quickly. Thank you

grassylk

GRASSYLK

Re: UNPLAYABLE! What is going on with RESOGUN?

Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:02 am

*comment not "call me" lol

grassylk

GRASSYLK

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I figured it out. In co-op if you are experiencing lag. Close resogun and reopen. Both players have to do so and lag will be reduced every time. Huge difference. It was unplayable for me and friend every game had crippling lag. It helps so well we don't restart at all. Try it and enjoy.

grassylk

tommasodb

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:17 am

As I replied in private: there's a tiny desync at some point, over time it grows noticeable. If you close the application it resets. We can't make further changes to Resogun at this point (no budget for it from Sony, and all team members are busy on other projects), but it's good stuff to know for future projects.

Return to “Bug reports, Support & Help”