tommasodb

Re: RESOGUN, tips & tricks

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Congrats on Delta!

Brapp347

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks! Unfortunately my stardust skills don't translate well to resogun. I'm pretty bad at it, but I think that has to do with the fact that it's not really about survival, it's about getting the most amount of points before it's over. To be honest, I kind of dislike that aspect. I just want to keep playing until the game gets insane, and I die. I feel like the leader boards in stardust are more about skill than just knowing what to do to get a lot of points (like overdriving the cube boss). And yeah, I realize herding humans does take skill, it's just not the same. It's not dexterity or endurance... at least not in the same way stardust is. Even if a player doesn't know about token chaining in stardust, they can still get a high score by just being a total boss at surviving. Oh well... I'm hoping an endless mode dlc will fix my little issue for resogun :D

Just to clarify, I like the concept of saving humans, and herding them and all that crap, I just wish the game would keep looping, so even if I lost a human or two, I could still regain my lost score by surviving longer than someone on the leaderboards. I want to see the game get insanely fast!

tommasodb

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Don't lose your hopes, reveal time is getting closer.
I'd be surprised if you don't know more by the end of the month.

Brapp347

Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:49 am

So...........
that dlc announcement................

tommasodb

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 am

Brapp347 wrote:So...........
that dlc announcement................

Not there yet. We were hoping to have something to announce pretty much now but some details still need discussion.

DenT4FacE

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am

I have a question about the Hero Challenge.. I've noticed that the multiplier earns a boost after you beat Master with a 20X but the boost seems random. When I start Hero with 20X, I usually get a multiplier boost right away and it ranges in the 30X but today, it only went to 22X.

Is it a random boost? If not, what makes it go higher?
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

tommasodb

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Your combo counter is still tracked and increases even after you hit max multiplier. So when you start Hero and your multiplier is "unlocked", you end up with the same multiplier you would've had at the end of Master, if it wasn't clamped to 20x.

DenT4FacE

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Aaah ok! Thanks!
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

DogeOfWar

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey Tommaso, not sure if you guys did this intentionally or maybe just forgot, but the Febris boss yields no points when killed. Thought I'd let you guys know.

tommasodb

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 pm

DogeOfWar wrote:Hey Tommaso, not sure if you guys did this intentionally or maybe just forgot, but the Febris boss yields no points when killed. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Honest? I didn't realize until now. I should go and try. Anyway, I asked the team to take a look if it's all fine, just in case.

Return to “Strategy Guides”