tommasodb

Re: RESOGUN Guide

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am

Hi guys, I'm back and version 1.0 of the guide is now available here: http://www.housemarqueblog.com/resogun/ ... 014/07/21/

All feedback is welcome.

Taylorhead

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 pm

I think it's great you made a tips guide! One thing I think should be added is the values of the sentinels and humans on survival and when you destroy a sentinel 100k incremental or save a human 200 in the air or 100 on the ground, and when you fail to destroy a sentinel or save a human value resets, etc.

Also on overdrive the minigame explosion gives 2000 per enemy and the beam is 1000 right?

It would be awesome if you guys could get this information in the game so everyone can learn. Like a tips section on the options menu and people can select which mode to learn. The reality is the small percentage of us that come on these forums have learned from sharing, but the majority of people don't come on here and will never learn the little secrets. I would not have learned about the overdrive explosion had I not learned it from the forums.

DenT4FacE

Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:23 pm

First, let me just say that the guide is beautiful and very comprehensive.

Second, only thing that I think is missing would be the exact multiplier requirement for every difficulty. This is info I could use :1grin:
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

tommasodb

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 am

DenT4FacE wrote:First, let me just say that the guide is beautiful and very comprehensive.

Second, only thing that I think is missing would be the exact multiplier requirement for every difficulty. This is info I could use :1grin:

You mean to unlock the humans?

DenT4FacE

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Yes. I've memorized a few.. but it would be nice to know the exact number for each one. To be honest, I've known about the glow behind the multiplier for a while but I've never noticed it. Too tough to pay attention to it.

tommasodb

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

DenT4FacE wrote:Yes. I've memorized a few.. but it would be nice to know the exact number for each one. To be honest, I've known about the glow behind the multiplier for a while but I've never noticed it. Too tough to pay attention to it.

I will need to ask our lead when he's back. Most likely he will say "I can't remember man, we changed that a thousand times" so we will have to find out by playing :1laugh:

The thing is: the precise number is not that important, you simply don't have to break multiplier.

DenT4FacE

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 pm

:1laugh:

True enough...

We pretty much know every breaking point where it's very important not to die or to lose our multiplier but I was just hoping to know the exact numbers for each one of them. But ultimately, you are right.. I don't really care to know, I was just asking "for the sake of it". Well, I guess I asked because I wanted the guide to be somehow useful to me :-P

The guide is really nice. I didn't expect it to look so good, well done!

NealosONE

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Why doesn't the guide tell you how to get double dropships after a sentinel kill. Are they random or is there a secret?

tommasodb

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:49 pm

NealosONE wrote:Why doesn't the guide tell you how to get double dropships after a sentinel kill. Are they random or is there a secret?

After Day 4 you have a 20% chance to get two.

When the next expansion is out I'll probably expand the guide and I can include also this info.

Return to “Strategy Guides”