Forrest_Crump

Star Wars - Custom Ship Collection

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 am

Hey Resogun Community, first time poster here. I picked up the game recently and have become incredibly addicted to the Custom Ship Builder. Being a Star Wars fan and seeing the popularity for the franchise on Resogun, I decided to create a full collection "10" ships and upload them all at once.

I've just now uploaded them and I hope you like them!

Here is a Video showing them all with link to each ship. Thanks for checking out the thread and thanks to HouseMarque for giving us the ability to create within their game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCSSpXHFMM

tommasodb

Re: Star Wars - Custom Ship Collection

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:02 am

Nice stuff Forrest_Crump, I'll share it on twitter :)

Welcome!

Forrest_Crump

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:23 pm

tommasodb wrote:Nice stuff Forrest_Crump, I'll share it on twitter :)

Welcome!

Thanks tommasodb! I'm not really too active on Twitter so I appreciate the share!

mp2k3

Fri May 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Forrest_Crump,

I hit you up on PSN as well. If you had the spare time, I am currently looking for a tie-fighter, Nemesis 7-7-1 scaled down to something much smaller than my fist :) Most tie-fighters are just huge on my screen and I like the ships small and tight. If anyone else sees this post and would like to send me the ships or point me to some awesome cool smaller ships, I would be thankful and would use these ships on my journey to Hero mode. -mp2k3

*forgot to mention level Ceres on Master and that boss is a pita.....any tips welcome. See you on PSN.

DenT4FacE

Sat May 09, 2015 10:22 pm

mp2k3 wrote:
*forgot to mention level Ceres on Master and that boss is a pita.....any tips welcome. See you on PSN.

There's no easy trick to this one but I'll try to share all I can think of according to your ship's build..

Stick close to the boss, if you sit between panels, it's a safe spot.. but make sure you follow his movements. Otherwise a fireball will probably kill you.

You can boost on the panels to break them quicker. After every boost, there's an EMP explosion around your ship and it does a lot of damage.

Try to be in a position where the boss turns towards you. Don't chase panels, let them come towards you.. He'll switch directions everytime you break a panel.. and when you're down to one panel, he'll switch everytime you change sides.

Be smart about which panel you destroy next. This to avoid getting caught between two panels that you destroyed.

This one is very subjective because of how quick your ship build is but in his second form, if you boost over or under him when he's chasing and getting close to you.. this will have a "matador" effect. Like in the corridas :p If you boost over or under him 3 times, he'll stop chasing you. This is not exactly a tip, it just speeds up the process..

I don't recommend this but if you're really getting sick of this boss and struggling, use a bomb when he opens up during his second form. If done right, it should kill him instantly.

And a final thought, the 10th human you save is a shield. So you might want to hold on to him before sending him in the portal. Wait for the boss to spawn fully, then save the human. This to optimize the use of that shield.
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

mp2k3

Sun May 10, 2015 4:41 am

Hey Dent4face.....

Thanks for the tips. I used to play phobos pre expansion, but after my hiatus with the game I have fallen into Nemesis mostly because it works quite well for me in Protector mode. I wound up getting used to it so here I am trying to move through Master. There is not nearly enough time in the day to play and study all the games I would like and Resogun is one of those games where you have to constantly play to keep your skillz up to par at high levels. Funny, I've seen you on the leader boards through the years so you must know your stuff. Pretty badass ;)

I run a relatively new stream on Twitch with an extremely tight and active community and I am going to slowly induce Resogun and eventually AlieNation into the rotation. I think I'm like 130 mil-ish on co-op for Protector just warming up. Once I find suitable partner(s) or someone willing to carry, I will be streaming/commenting so my followers can get some variety into the mix and get a greater understanding of Resogun at higher levels. As the audience grows over there to my liking, I would hope to showcase some of the "better" players on Resogun on a ready schedule. I myself need to up my game to hang with some of the big boys/gals. Feel free to add me if you would like on PSN @ MastAp1mP_2k3 My twitch is @mp2k3

I do hope the players on the leader boards continue to score chase and amaze the public so we can enjoy the support from Housemarque and Resogun for years to come as Harry Krueger stated in his vids. I'm trying to do my part in my own special way :)

-Peace
mp2k3

DenT4FacE

Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 am

Cool.. I'm following you on Twitch now. My twitch is @ raseyign. I've moved on from Resogun, I pretty much accomplished all my personal goals in the game. I guess I could work on my Protector score as it ain't all that great but to be honest, after Demolition, Protector is my least favorite mode. Too much randomness.. I'm a purist, that'S why I'm pretty much all about Arcade.

Anyhow, good to have you in the forums.. you seem like a cool guy. So if you have any questions concerning Resogun, Dead Nation or Super Stardust HD.. ask away and I'll be one of the few who'll try his best to help :)
Formerly known as Cobra_Qc on Housemarque forums and on PSN

mp2k3

Mon May 11, 2015 4:56 am

Thanks. Yes, I just love the Protector mode music so much I play it a lot lol :) Most of my friends list that play Reso are doing fine, but not quite in the billion mark ;) Saw yer vids. I was pretty much consumed with Advanced Warfare CTF the last year and have since retired on FPS until the next series. Twin-sticks seems to be a great refresh and adding tons of gaming enjoyment for me and my family as of late so I am "sticking" with it haha. Since Ikari Warriors, I have always been a fan of top-downs and of course side-scrolling. Gaming goodness is on it's way via companies like Housemarque......Players that take a game to the limit (like yourself) set the stage for score chasing and add infinite value to the title. Party on and we will be communicating on these boards no doubt. Thanks again for the kind words and it's time to drool over these new titles!!

-mp2k3

ZMayaZ

Tue May 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Here is a Video showing them all with link to each ship. Thanks for checking out the thread and thanks to HouseMarque for giving us the ability to create within their game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCSSpXHFMM

These are really fantastic Forrest_Crump! I will subscribe to your channel.

mp2k3

Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 am

DenT4FacE wrote:
mp2k3 wrote:

There's no easy trick to this one but I'll try to share all I can think of according to your ship's build..

Stick close to the boss, if you sit between panels, it's a safe spot.. but make sure you follow his movements. Otherwise a fireball will probably kill you.

You can boost on the panels to break them quicker. After every boost, there's an EMP explosion around your ship and it does a lot of damage.

Try to be in a position where the boss turns towards you. Don't chase panels, let them come towards you.. He'll switch directions everytime you break a panel.. and when you're down to one panel, he'll switch everytime you change sides.

Be smart about which panel you destroy next. This to avoid getting caught between two panels that you destroyed.

This one is very subjective because of how quick your ship build is but in his second form, if you boost over or under him when he's chasing and getting close to you.. this will have a "matador" effect. Like in the corridas :p If you boost over or under him 3 times, he'll stop chasing you. This is not exactly a tip, it just speeds up the process..

I don't recommend this but if you're really getting sick of this boss and struggling, use a bomb when he opens up during his second form. If done right, it should kill him instantly.

And a final thought, the 10th human you save is a shield. So you might want to hold on to him before sending him in the portal. Wait for the boss to spawn fully, then save the human. This to optimize the use of that shield.

You know. Considering I have been playing the master mode stuck on Ceres for quite some time, I really never thought about bombing this boss when he turns. My hiatus with the game might have given me a massive brain fart, but tonight I finally beat the bloody boss. I will be enjoying the quest to Hero mode and trying to do some things in Protector mode in between other titles I am playing. However, as my wife stated....no matter how much I spend on other titles, I always resort back to reso. It's like a favorite food that really sticks with you through the years......Thanks for the tip and it worked. :1cool:

-mp2k3

Return to “Rate my ship”