Dutchmania

game support

Mon May 01, 2017 7:47 am

are you guys ready for all those new players who will join the battlefield tomorrow? will you guys support the game again if all goes well? this games deserves so much more.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Re: game support

Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 am

Don't want to sound rude, but look through the forums here, as this type of question has been asked multiple times... Sony owns Alienation, it's up to them what happens with it.

Dutchmania

Mon May 01, 2017 7:40 pm

i know but maybe they had Some fresh news lol. i preorderd this game and still playing it, screw Sony for letting this game die

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue May 02, 2017 2:38 pm

I agree 100% that long term support for the game would've been very nice, but from business perspective that probably wasn't very lucrative.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Nanito3

Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Please dont give up with this game!! Been playing it for two days and its fantastic and freaking addictive. Wouldnt mind to buy future DLCs (I'd personally love to!) As far as I know late game content is a bit short, hope all these new players encourage Sony and Housemarque to keep improving this GREAT game.

Edit: I play with a group of 4-5 friends and all of us would be interested in future updates and content, Both free and DLCs.

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 am

Well, you never know if new content will be coming some day but at least I haven't heard any news that we are developing new patch for Alienation unfortunately. It has been like this for almost a year now. :-?

Hopefully you'll enjoy the game in its current state though :1cool:
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Nanito3

Mon May 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Yepe wrote:Well, you never know if new content will be coming some day but at least I haven't heard any news that we are developing new patch for Alienation unfortunately. It has been like this for almost a year now. :-?

Hopefully you'll enjoy the game in its current state though :1cool:

We are certainly enjoying it quite a lot Yepe! I already bought the season pass to support the game. I'd love to see a real PVP mode (1v1, 2v2 and 4v4, with rankings) more late content and different kind of events. Ive noticed game's popularity is increasing a lot these days, best of luck for you guys!

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Yeah it tends to increase when it's free :-) Also thank you for purchasing the season pass!

Return to “Announcements & News”