Tkr-chris

Ps4 dlc help please

Wed May 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Hey guys newbie here. I downloaded alienation yesterday are really liked it, this morning I purchased the weapons pack from the playstation store, I can see them in my purchased section screen but cannot find them to equip them please can anyone help me?

Square

Re: Ps4 dlc help please

Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 am

You need to find them as world drop in any mission. Also you can create new character with lvl 1 new weapons in inventory.

TEABAGNEMESIS

Thu May 11, 2017 3:06 am

Tkr-chris wrote:Hey guys newbie here. I downloaded alienation yesterday are really liked it, this morning I purchased the weapons pack from the playstation store, I can see them in my purchased section screen but cannot find them to equip them please can anyone help me?

Make sure they're downloaded too. The season pass was bit funny, and you have to manually activate/download everything separately.

Tkr-chris

Thu May 11, 2017 7:12 am

Brilliant thanks guys

Yepe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu May 11, 2017 11:00 am

TEABAGNEMESIS wrote:
Tkr-chris wrote:Hey guys newbie here. I downloaded alienation yesterday are really liked it, this morning I purchased the weapons pack from the playstation store, I can see them in my purchased section screen but cannot find them to equip them please can anyone help me?

Make sure they're downloaded too. The season pass was bit funny, and you have to manually activate/download everything separately.

Yes, this has caused confusion to some users. After purchase you need to download the things separately.
It's time to squash bugs and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. :1rolleyes:

Return to “Announcements & News”