tommasodb

Animated gifs

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:07 pm

We released these on Twitter the other day, makes sense to post them here as well:

vvnurmi

Re: Animated gifs

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:55 pm

I just love the big smokey explosion in the second anim. That's how you blow things up!

Stinja

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Any word on final-final-final release date?
News on mechanics, previews etc?

I'm trying to poke friends and acquaintances, but sadly the lack of info, and The Division hype are burying Alienation :(

tommasodb

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Stinja wrote:Any word on final-final-final release date?

I'm trying to poke friends and acquaintances, but sadly the lack of info, and The Division hype are burying Alienation :(

My guess is that there will be an article on Playstation Blog close to Shadows of the Beast's release (March 2). We don't have a date for updates either, but we're certainly at work on them and there's supposed to be quite a few of them.

Alienation won't release before The Division so I don't see that as a problem (plus, I think they're quite different games).

If it helps giving some coordinates, the team will work on the game for 2 more weeks and then we wrap it up.

Alireza888

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 pm

tommasodb wrote:
Stinja wrote:Any word on final-final-final release date?

My guess is that there will be an article on Playstation Blog close to Shadows of the Beast's release (March 2). We don't have a date for updates either, but we're certainly at work on them and there's supposed to be quite a few of them.

Alienation won't release before The Division so I don't see that as a problem (plus, I think they're quite different games).

If it helps giving some coordinates, the team will work on the game for 2 more weeks and then we wrap it up.

Any words on the news you talked about?

Housemarque, The best gaming studio ever...

vvnurmi

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:33 pm

tommasodb wrote:My guess is that there will be an article on Playstation Blog close to Shadows of the Beast's release (March 2).

Looks like Shadow of the Beast has been postponed to May 17, according to Sony:
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/games ... beast-ps4/ .

Anyway, only now I noticed that SotB will feature music by David Whittaker who also composed for the original Amiga game. That fact alone just doubled my interest in the game! Though I already had it on preorder anyway. :1grin:

Still, it won't beat Alienation.

tommasodb

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Update (?): we're waiting to find out more about that Playstation Blog announcement too.

Return to “Announcements & News”