User avatar
tommasodb
Member
Member
Posts: 2181
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi there, I'll take a small break from holidays to announce that we've finally been able to announce a few things. Check all the details here:

http://www.housemarque.com/alienation-l ... -july-5th/

We still don't have the price in pounds.
We also made a video to celebrate Twitter reactions to Alienation, check it out below.

I will post a more detailed changelog on the day of the patch release (yes it's patch 1.03, there's no 1.02). I wanted to post it today but the team has asked to wait, as we fixed some exploits that might not be public domain.


Sagrawa
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Awesome! That's much more than anyone expected.

Hi11Zone
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 5:59 am

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I'm beyond blown away not only did you guys get co op but also dlc on same day with some really cool stuff! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I will soo buy the season pass you guys are amazing! :D :D

Cuurad
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 pm
Location: Berlin
Contact: Twitter YouTube

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

YES, yes, yes ... League System, 2!! new Difficultys (YES!!), and increased Hero LvL Cap.

A Question to the last new feature: I've now over 20.000.000.000 ExP. What about the EP, i've earned over the 250-lHero-LvL-Cap? Will i get them, increasing the Chars new possible LvL Cap? Could it be, that the first play, after updating, will make "bling, bling, bling, bling," or "lvl-up, lvl-up, lvl-up"

I've earned so many EXP after arrivin' the 250-LvL Cap - Will the "Bonus-EXP" increase the Char Level? Maybe 10, or 20 or more possible Levels in a row?

Hope that my eng phrases will make any sense^^

Greetzs
Cuurad
Image

THE-LORD-HERESY
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:31 am

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:40 pm

I suggested players having access to all weapons and primaries not being locked based on class. Good job. On the Helldivers forum, many months ago, I suggested a gravity type weapon that operated in a similar vein to the gravity weapon in Silent Bomber. Looks like you guys took heed.

Can't wait for the update. Good job!

SteveSharpe
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:46 am

Good update. I think the first DLC is not much offered for charging $5.99, but I'll buy the season pass anyway because I love the game.

Did the ability to change armor colors miss this update?

BDurk15
Member
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 9:39 am

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 am

While I'm excited about the leagues adding more incentive to keep playing, there's no word on HOW it actually works in terms of what it's dictated by. Is it based on missions completed, aliens killed, UFO/Ark Ship playthroughs, etc.? ...Come to think of it, something tells me it only applies to invading players, as those rewards seem like more of a PvP-type vanity-item thing; not to mention that besides the leaderboards, there's no incentive to invade that I'm aware of, though I've never been interested in possibly ruining someone else's multiplier for the heck of it. Hopefully I'm wrong about this! Is Tommaso able to confirm yet HOW we're to be placed in leagues?

User avatar
tommasodb
Member
Member
Posts: 2181
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 am

SteveSharpe wrote:Did the ability to change armor colors miss this update?


They'll make the next one.

User avatar
tommasodb
Member
Member
Posts: 2181
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 am

Cuurad wrote:YES, yes, yes ... League System, 2!! new Difficultys (YES!!), and increased Hero LvL Cap.

A Question to the last new feature: I've now over 20.000.000.000 ExP. What about the EP, i've earned over the 250-lHero-LvL-Cap? Will i get them, increasing the Chars new possible LvL Cap? Could it be, that the first play, after updating, will make "bling, bling, bling, bling," or "lvl-up, lvl-up, lvl-up"

I've earned so many EXP after arrivin' the 250-LvL Cap - Will the "Bonus-EXP" increase the Char Level? Maybe 10, or 20 or more possible Levels in a row?

Hope that my eng phrases will make any sense^^

Greetzs
Cuurad


We didn't want people to get automatic levels when the update is installed, so you'll have to play post-patch.

User avatar
tommasodb
Member
Member
Posts: 2181
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Local co-op, leagues, DLC coming on July 5th (Patch 1.03)

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:51 am

BDurk15 wrote:While I'm excited about the leagues adding more incentive to keep playing, there's no word on HOW it actually works in terms of what it's dictated by. Is it based on missions completed, aliens killed, UFO/Ark Ship playthroughs, etc.? ...Come to think of it, something tells me it only applies to invading players, as those rewards seem like more of a PvP-type vanity-item thing; not to mention that besides the leaderboards, there's no incentive to invade that I'm aware of, though I've never been interested in possibly ruining someone else's multiplier for the heck of it. Hopefully I'm wrong about this! Is Tommaso able to confirm yet HOW we're to be placed in leagues?


They're based on XP gained, and they are assessed weekly. The higher you go in the ranks the less people are promoted and the more are demoted. They're not tied to invasion.

I don't have with me the latest documents with all the minutiae, I can break it down very specifically for you when I'm back from holidays (July 8th, so post patch release).

Return to “Announcements & News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest